Chapter 43. Get Off

Acacia's POV

That night, we took a warm shower after coming home from the hospital. We get ready for bed, I wear a white short silk nightgown, and Sebby is just in his PJ pants. I brush my hair and he stands behind me, groping my ass. I glare at him through the mirror, he just grinning while continuing.

My phone ringing, I walk away to our room and sit on the window lounge to answer it, Sebby pouting when my ass is out of his reach.

Lilly, our friend and also a fan who runs our Instagram and Twitter accounts, @cassieandsebby calling.

"Babe, it's Lilly!" I yelled, Sebby comes out from our closet and walks toward me, lifts my body, then sits with me in his lap. He smelt like peach, my body lotion, which he used more than I do, I often grumbling at him when he emptied the bottle without telling me.

"Put it on the speaker." He said while his hand cupping my sex. This man could never take off his hands from my body.

I accept the call and tap on the speaker button, then place it on the table beside the lounge.

"Oh, thank God you pick up. Can we talk? Or are you busy right now?" She asked.

Lilly is chubby and shorter than me, she has light brown straight long hair and always use round glasses. She is cute, fun, and chatty, and loves us very much.

"It's okay, Lil. What's up?"

"How are you? I know something wrong was happened to you, and I don't have any privilege to ask what is that. But, can I know when will you and Sebastian turn your social media on again?"

"I'm fine now, thanks, Lil. I don't know if I'm ready yet, is something happened? And how are you?" Sebby's other hand is on my boob now.

"I'm a bit overwhelmed. We have conditions." She said.

He kneads on my boob and pinches my nipple.

"Gosh, Sebby, stop it! I'm on a call!" I hissed, he just chuckled but did not stop.

"You are with Sebastian?!" She asked with a shocked tone.

"I'm here, Lil. Busy groping my beautiful wife." He said and chuckled, Lilly giggled.

"Thank God! I thought you two are on a separating term." She said.

"What's the condition?" I asked.

"Um... few netters upload a video and tagged your Instagram accounts, all three of them, and Wine Cellar." Wine cellar is one of the most known clubs and motel in the city. Sebby gulped and his hands move to my waist and tummy, "Give me a signal if I can go on, I don't want to be the one who brought a problem to your relationship."

"Go on." Sebby said. His hold on me tightening.

"The first is Sebby dancing with Geek Marietta." I sighed and turn my head to look at my husband, who is chew his lips nervously, "The second is they entering a motel room, together, while groping each other."

I'm going to throw up. His eyes are on me, full of regret. I kiss his cheek to signaling to him that I'm okay, and he kisses my head in return.

"I'm sorry, should I stop?" She asked.

"Go on, Lil. It's okay," I said.

"The third is about a minute later, where Sebby gets out of the room, buttoning his shirt, and Marietta yelling his name." He wasn't lying then, it must be after he remembered about me. I take his hand and kiss his palm. He snuggles closer to me.

"The fourth is a video of a girl who looks impossibly like you, but with amazing curve and silver hair, that mustn't be you, I mean, you must be huge with ninth months pregnancy right now, and won't be dancing with Delilah Ashton, you are enemies." I almost burst on laughing.