Chapter 57. Step Mom

Acacia's POV

A knock on the door wake me up. I touch my matted hair and sighed audibly, hurriedly wear a bath robe that scattered on the floor, and open the door after making sure that the comforter covering Sebastian's gorgeous body. He is still sleeping and naked underneath the comforter, we were asleep after an amazing round of sex.

It's Marietta, who barged in without say nothing. Despite her obvious attempt to adapt with our family, she is still annoying sometimes.

"Cas, sorry to wake you up. I need to know which hospital and room Delilah is. I can't find my sister or Aster to ask for." She said.

"Gosh, use your phone, Mari." I deadpanned, lift my hands to stretch while yawning.

"Oh, how I forgot. But I already here, why don't you tell me instead?" She asked and grinning.

I roll my eyes, snatch my phone and text her the hospital address and room. All of our family member should know by now which hospital Deli is at. Seriously, she could ask them, then go to the hospital, then ask the front office and be there without annoy me.

"There, check your phone. I've sent a text message already." I throw my phone to the couch and look at her, who now is jaw-dropping with a blushed face.

I look at behind me and find Sebby sitting while rubbing his eyes.

"Miss Adams, put your eyes where they should be, hm?" I hissed and she look at her feet immediately. "Seb, get inside the comforter, would ya?!"

He is still half asleep and seems to be not hearing me. I'll kill him later.

I caught Marietta stealing glance at my husband again. "Enough. Get out before I kill you, Mari!"

I'll keep his phone, wallet, and leave him here so that he must walking home. I really want to beat him.

***

"Love, I'm sorry... I didn't even realize that she was there." Sebastian is kneeling beside me, with puppy face, begging for my forgiveness.

I just continue eating my fruit plate and keep ignoring him. How could he showing off that body, moreover to Marietta, she was intend to stealing him from me once!

I stop eating once I caught Aster is videoing us. "If you don't stop making fun of us, I'll throw that phone to the swimming pool." I threatening and she mouthed 'oops' while tuck her phone inside her sling bag.

"Stop being that pathetic, and eat Sebastian. I can't see you get sick even after you become super annoying." I said.

He sighed and sit across from me in the round stone table with four seats, and start to eat, still pouting every time I glance at him.

"Forgive me, Wife..." He whimpers.

I send him a death glare and he shut his mouth, then continue to eat.

If I really think about this, nothing is Seb's fault. I just don't know where is this anger coming from, guess the hormones has to do with it.