Chapter 40. Hate

Acacia's POV

I want to kill my husband, or at least paddle his face with my feet. I'm pissed off. How could he do that to me when I'm away to recover from the loss of our child, physically and mentally??

No, I could never kill him, I love him, even after what had he done to me. The one I want to really kill is that bitch Marietta. How dare she touch my husband?!

I need to give him a real punishment. As for Marita, I will come for that germ, just wait.

Delilah and Dave are officially a couple now. She is a gentle lover and mother, who fit perfectly in the family. She has bonding greatly with Fabian, and it makes me so happy.

Our family accepted Delilah, but nothing in this life will go smoothly without a fight in the beginning. Alan and Laura still reluctant to be close with her, Alan has past with her, and Laura still saw her as the bitchy competitor, even they only had sex one time. It could be the hormones that making her that possessive, Laura is pregnant now, it gets worse because Alan was not on her side.

Sinclair family is having a multinational corporation based in France, that's why their families are mostly receded there. They have super money running in the family, and Alan is under training to entering the family business. He goes back and forth between France and here, and his family doesn't know about Laura yet, except for Bobby. That makes Laura anxious, that her husband aka baby Daddy not introduce her to the family. Alan is in France for two weeks now, and with Deli often being here, she never comes anymore, and I started to worry about her. I can't choose between them, they both are sisters to me.

This morning, I woke up and take a quick shower, then get out of the bedroom. I find Sebastian still sleeping in the sofa bed, with the TV still on. I turned it off, and look at the man I love. I hold myself to jump on and kiss him. I am still so mad at him.

I walk downstairs to cook breakfast, Mom is already up and gardening at this hour, Libby and Snowy are playing around her. Mom plants some lemongrass in the corner of our garden, which the cats happy to chew.

I cook some cheese omelet. About thirty minutes later, Aster is come to pour some juice and help me set the dishes. Bobby is coming soon after to join breakfast and drop Aster to school, things running smoothly between them. We eat in awkward silence, as Sebby and I are not talking to each other. He put the dishes in the dishwasher after that, then get out of the house with his car, not bother to tell me or Mom where. I occupying myself with doing the laundry.

"Baby, are you okay?" Mom who sits in the swing asked.

"No, Ma. If I met someone in college, then fall in love and marry him, maybe I'm not this stressed. But this is Sebastian we talking about, the man I grew up with, and loves me forever. My Sebastian," I fill the detergent and softener container, press the start button then sit beside Mom, "I don't know him anymore,"

Mom pulled me to lay my head in her lap and caressing my hair, "Baby, marriage is not as easy as the fairy tale. Yesterday, I accompanying Megan, who is sad after signing the divorce paper. Paul divorces her for the same reason because she can't give him a child, which is not her fault. They were married for twenty years."

"That's stupid. Love is about giving our best to our partner, not to demand them like that."

Mom chuckled, "You are right. What I want to tell you is, that a relationship will always touch the breaking point, a test, that you both have to conquer. If you pass it, your love will grow stronger, if you not, well..."

"Were you and Dad-"

"Of course."

I sighed, "We've been together for twenty-one years, maybe it's our breaking point too." I said. Mom smiled.

"You will get through this, Acacia. Your love is strong and nothing alike."

"I won't get over this without kicking him in the balls." I hissed.

"Well, I did that to your Dad, once." She said and we laughed.

"I love him, Ma. It hurts knowing that he was doubting me."

"He owes you a mean apology." Yes, he does.

"Ma, do you want to know how she looks like?"

"Who?"

"Marietta,"

"Let me see." She said and I Googled her name, then give my phone to Mom.

"Wow, busty." Yeah, she has D cup boobs and Kim K's booty, with a slim waist and creamy tan complexion, plus wavy brunette hair. Sexy.

"Yeah, she is. She wanted Sebby since she knows him at the Math club."

"Sebastian is a hunk, dear. I bet so many females checking him out. He even hotter than Dom when he was young, yet Dom has his own groupies." We laughed.

Sebastian parking his car and get out of it, walk to us and squat down before my face that still in Mom's lap. He gives me a small bouquet of white Acacia.

"Thanks, asshole." I said. Mom chuckled when Sebastian winced.

"Can we talk?" He asked. I love those beautiful hazel eyes.

"Nope. Unless you let me kick you on the balls." He winced again. Mom bites her laugh.

"I'm sorry, I really do." He beg.

"I still mad."

"I deserve that."

"You do. Now get out of my face."

"That's hurt."

"Then imagine my feeling!"

"Can I have a kiss?"

"I don't wanna touch what Marietta has touched," I said.

"She doesn't touch my face." He said.

That answer makes me imagine what and how they had touch each other. And feel my tears flowing again.

"Wrong come back, Sebastian." Mom said. I started to sobs and she stroking my back.

"I'm sorry, Acacia. Don't cry, I don't deserve your tears. Please, I won't do that again, you can kill me if I do."

I sit, "I hate you," I hissed and run to our room. He groaned and run his hands on his hair.

"How could you be this dumb? I thought I raised you well!" I heard Mom hissed before climb the stairs.

***

I lay down and asleep, wake up from the door opened and closed sound. Sebby is entering the bathroom, mumbling 'please forgive me, Love,' on the way. I sighed and decide to enter the closet to get fresh clothes. Then I remember about my lingeries, I slip my hand inside my underwear drawer and get a random one, I get one in white color and try it. I look at my reflection in the mirror and satisfied with what I see, my body and skin are in the best condition since forever.

I turn around and my eyes fall to a big cardboard box in the corner of the room. It's the gift box from Alan. I open it and rummage through the content inside, a stack of sex toys. Then I find one that I could use to punish my dear husband. I take it and hide it behind the stacks of our pillows, on the bed. I get back to the closet and do a little arrangement, then about to step out, just in time Sebastian get out of the bathroom, only in the towel that wrapped him low on his waist.