Chapter 37. Proud Sister

Delilah's POV

This past month was amazing, I finally experience what it feels like to have a real family, who loves and cares for me. And I never had thought that I got it from Acacia, the girl I hated the most of my life.

We talk about everything, and since it's just two of us, we already know about each other from A to Z.

"Del, don't you get horny sometimes?" She asked while we binge-watching an old Korean drama, Masters Sun. I press the pause button on my TV remote control and answered.

"Of course, Cas. I'm normal." I deadpanned.

"You never left, or bring anyone here," She shrugged.

"I've been sleeping around but stopped after I lost my job as a model. Now I want a real relationship, enough with that shitty lifestyle," And I want it with your brother, Cas, but can't tell you yet.

"I'm very proud of you." She said and pat my head. She does that to Tofu too. This girl is weird sometimes.

"How about you?" I asked.

"How about what?"

"Well, your sex life,"

"Sebastian is my first, and I hope will stay only him forever." She said.

"How is he in bed?" I tease her. He looks at the ceiling.

"He is amazing." Now she gets my attention.

"He gives you orgasm?"

"Of course."

"How many times?" This topic will be unappropriate if I talk with someone else, but she is a sister to me.

"One to three." She mumbled. Is the hunk that sucks?

"In?"

"Every time we had sex." She deadpanned.

"Wow! Tsk, I should have snatched him from you,"

"Are you wanna die?! You make him grab your boobs once and I still wanna kill you for that!" She hissed and I laughed. My bad.

Sebastian texts me so often, asking for his wife, they shouldn't be separated like this, but I know this break will make their love stronger once they reunited. They've been together for 21 years, they need this. I tell him every time Cas is about to get out of the building, and he will come with that blue Mustang, just to watch his wife from afar, to ease his heart. For me, that's so romantic.

Cassie still does not text or call her family, and turns off all of her social media. She tells me that she misses them, moreover Sebastian, but not ready to go home yet, and I more than happy to have her here.

I have a mid-semester quiz for school tomorrow morning, Cas said she wants to go to the mall in the afternoon to do something with her hair. I need a haircut too since it's got too long for my liking, so I will go with her. I ask her to meet me at the mall.

***

I text her once I parked, and walk towards the food court. I catch a glimpse of Dave in the middle of the sea of people, but I shrugged it off. Maybe I miss that hunk too much.

I go directly to the booth Cas mentioned and surprised that she is there with a toddler boy, that looks exactly like her. Am I see right. She just rolls her eyes and then said, "Fabby, this is Aunt Delilah."

This is Dave's son. I'm not hallucinating when seeing him earlier. He is here. I finally meet him again.

"Good afternoon, Miss Ashton." He said with that blinding smile. I'm melted.