Chapter 9. Meet and Greet

Acacia's POV

I put my hair into a side bun and add a pearl accessories. The dress is beautiful, it is the reason why I've never refuse an endorsement from Galathea, because they have amazing dresses and suits, we got money and also the attire.

 The dress is beautiful, it is the reason why I've never refuse an endorsement from Galathea, because they have amazing dresses and suits, we got money and also the attire

I love how Seb look at me every time I dressed up like this, says love and adoration. He comes to me and we took a mirror selfie on my vanity. He look good in everything, but suits give him sophisticated and luxurious look.

"Let's get out of here before I lose control and doing things to you and ruin your dress." He said, and tugging my hand, I laughed.

***

Once we parked and get out, a little girl in a peach dress run into us and hugging Sebby.

What the hell?

"I miss you sooooo much!" Says the girl. Seb laughed. The girl turns and looks at me. Aster?

"Nice dress, sis." She said.

"Ash! Why don't you hug me instead?" I hissed.

"Because I like Sebby more than you, duh." Aster rolls her blue eyes that identical to mine, that we've inherited from Mom.

I pouted and stomp away from them, and bumped into dad who hugs me and peppering my face with kisses, makes me giggled.

"I love you too, Daddy!" I said even he said nothing.

"My daughter is so beautiful." He said while look at me with glassed eyes.

I hug him back, "I know." I said and he laughed.

"Sebastian took a very good care of you."

"Yeah, he loves me so much, he is the best." I muffled in his chest.

"Share the girl, would ya, Jonathan." I turn around and see Uncle Dom grinning ear to ear. I hug him and he kisses my head. I swear this man loves me more than his own son, "You are prettier day by day, just like your mom."

"Do you want me to kick your ass again, Dom?!" Dad hissed. Uncle Dom was mom's ex, but they are best friends before and after dating. He still flirting with mom until now, Mom's reaction? Always slap him in the head. Told you, we have a weird family.

"Look at her, John, our daughter is too pretty." He said. He look like an older version of Sebby.

"My daughter, not yours!" Dad hissed. I laughed.

"Hey, she is my daughter-in-law," Uncle Dom whined.

"Hi, old man!" Seb fist-bump his father, "Don't hug her too long!" He said then hugging Dad.

"Sebastian, you get bigger and more handsome than your dad," Dad said, Seb chuckled, "Thanks for look after my Cassie."

"She looks after me too, Dad. She is amazing." Seb said and wink at me.