LOMBF Chapter 13. Round Two

Sebastian's POV

"Babe, do you want me to bring the food here?" I asked Cassie who still laying in my bed.

"No food on the bed, Mister," She said then climb off the bed. She is a clean freak sometimes, well, most of the time. We experienced very bad food poisoning in the tenth grade, since then, she prefers cooking our food and snacks more than buying them in a place that she can't make sure the hygiene.

She walking so fast and then winced, "It felt like someone just stabs the inside of my pussy," She hissed and then walks slower.

"Well, I do stab your pussy," I said, holding my laugh. She blushed.

I was afraid I might hurt her with my size. Well, I have hurt her for few minutes, but she enjoyed the rest.

***

We are cuddling while watching a random movie on TV, currently, it's Megamind. The large clock on the wall shows 1.02 am. Cassie yawning.

"It's late, let's go to bed," I said. She was already changing to her PJs. She stands up and walks toward her room, "Where do you think you going?" I asked and she turns back to look at me.

"To bed, Sebastian," She deadpanning.

I pouted, "We are already engaged, miss Dawson,"

"I'm very aware of that,"

"We should sleep together," I whimper.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She hissed, "Let's sleep!"

"Oh, I thought you want me to sleep in my room," I chuckle and go after her. She rolls her eyes.

I set my alarm at 9 am as we have to go to the gym at 10. I snuggle my fiance and we have a very good sleep.

***

Cassie kick my back and I fall from the bed, I stand and crawl back to the bed while rubbing the side of my head that just hitting the floor. This girl still doing this to me, I thought it would be stopped after she gets older.

I sit at her legs and hold both of her hands with one of my hands on top of her head, then tickle her side with my other hand. Her eyes snapped open and she started to yell and laughing, giggling uncontrollably. I just stopped when she getting as red as a strawberry.

She is panting heavily, "You kicked me from the bed again!" I hissed.

"Sorry, Sebby.. my feet have their own brain," That ridiculous defense again. I glaring at her. She hugs my back like a koala and peppering my cheek with kisses. Who could stay mad at this sweetheart?

I check my phone, it's still 7.30 am. I think we have a little time for another lovemaking. I put my phone back on the nightstand and it buzzing, an incoming phone call from an unknown number. Cassie and I look at each other. I accept the call and put it on the speaker.

"H-hello," a female voice whimpering.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked.

"Sebastian, it's Delilah," I facepalm myself.

"What can I do for you, Del?" I deadpanned.

"Seb, please. I can't do the live clarification, my dad would know and kill me," Delilah is raised by her strict dad, her mom has left them one day when she was six or seven years old, he is a successful property businessman.

"You should think about that before sending that video to my fiance, Del. Now you have to learn how to be responsible," I said.

"I promise you I would never disturb Cassie and you again if you pull off my clarification, Sebastian, I beg you. My dad will end my career if it reaches him," She pleads.