LOMBF Chapter 20. Dinner

Acacia's POV

I get a shower while waiting for Seb and Ash to come home. I wear a navy sundress with small white flowers embroidered on it, and slip into a thin white cardigan, then going back downstairs.

It's 5.40 pm. The others are busy in their rooms. I sit in the living room while snacking on a pack of frozen blueberries. A phone call coming from Bobby and I picked up.

"What?" I hissed. He laughed.

"God, be more friendly to your future brother-in-law!" I roll my eyes, "Cas, have you checked the comments on your latest post? It's flooded. Are you really pregnant?"

"No, and yes,"

"You should make a clarification video with Sebastian, with a little convincing make out, so they believe that you really are pregnant. Wait, you are pregnant! Oh my God, congratulations! I'm going to be an uncle! I'm so happy for you," I roll my eyes again.

"Yes, thanks, Bobby. Oh, would you like to join us for a family dinner?" He can talk with Aster too. Muahahahahahaha.

"Is Aster there?"

"Yes. You will refuse if Ash not here?! How dare you!" I hissed.

"No, Cassie dear. But if Aster is there, I'll dress up. What kind of cloth she will love me in?"

"Naked,"

"Excuse me?!" I laughed so hard.

"I'm sorry. Plain white or striped tee, fitted black jeans, ripped better, Converse black or white, nice black blazer," Not kidding, Ash is into emo and rock thing.

"Okay, I'll be there in twenty," And he hangs up.

I pocketing my phone and start to arrange the dishes and cutleries. Seb's Jeep parking in our carport and the engine goes off a few seconds after. Ash comes in bringing two large plastic bags filled with containers of food, Seb's walk-in brings two bags of fresh fruits.

Seb put the bags on the floor and I pull his collar and tip-toed for a kiss. His hands are on my back trailing down and stopped just before my butt. He pulls away.

"My God, are you missed me that bad?" He kisses me again and I moaned. We pulled away to take a breath.

"M-hmm" And I pecking his swollen lips.

"If I leave you for an hour and you reacted this way," He pecks my lips, "I'm going to leave you for four days later this week, our wedding night going to be intense,"

"Guys, stop it! Underaged here," Aster hissed and we laughed, "Are we expecting a guest? We have one extra set of the dish,"

"Yes," I smiled at her.

"Who?"

"Your future husband," I wiggle my brows and she blushed. Sebby who arrange the fruits at the fridge laughed. I started to arrange the food.

"I don't have any," She mumbled.

"You have one," I shrugged.

"Are Mom and Dad matchmaking me with someone?" She asked sadly and I hug her.

"No, honey. It's just our Bobby," Her jaw dropped. Then she looks at Sebby.

"You tell her?"

"Tell her what?" Sebby play dumb, "You know I just coming home and we busy kissing instead of talking,"

"Tell me what?" I play along.

"That I have a crush on Robert," So cute.

"You do?" I pretend to be surprised.