LOMBF Chapter 25. Out of Control

Acacia's POV

I just throw up my lunch. I can't stand this, I don't even catch an illness yet I felt like dying. I need Sebby. I cried and Mom cuddles me on the bed. Fabian is outside with Aster, on the swing.

"Honey, I'm home," Great, now I'm hallucinating as well.

Mom sits and looks at the doorway of the room, "Oh, you're home," She said.

"We can be here for ten hours at most, while the strippers are present," Sebby said and Mom groaned. I hear the door closed.

He sits on the bed and strokes my head, "Baby, you look pale. Sorry I leave you," He whimpered, then lay down beside me.

"It's you, I thought I'm hallucinating," I whispered.

"I'm here," He said, I crawl to lay my head in his chest, inhaling his musky scent that I missed so bad. He wipes my tears, "Don't cry. Now rest, we try to eat again once you wake up, okay?"

I nodded, and fall asleep soon after. It was the first nice sleep I got since Wednesday.

I wake up with grumbling stomach, still lay on Sebby's chest. He chuckled and place his phone, then kiss my head.

"You wake up already? It's not even two hours,"

"I guess I'm starving," I muffled.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Um, you,"

"Don't tempt me, Princess,"

"I want gyros, a lot of them, and lemon squash,"

"Okay, I'll order it,"

"I need a shower,"

"I'll join you after ordering the food,"

"Nuh-uh," I said and he lift his brows, "We can't shower together, gotta save it for tomorrow,"

"You kill me,"

"I'll really do that tomorrow," I winked and scurry away to the bathroom and lock it.

After a shower, I get out only in lacey underwears. Not expected that Sebastian is still there, sit on the bed.

"Come here, Acacia," He demands, lust in his eyes.

"I, uh, get dress first,"

"I just want a kiss," I can't trust him at this, but I want a kiss too. I miss him.

He sits at the edge of the bed, I settle myself between his thighs, his hands on my waist reflectively. I trace my fingers on his jaw. His hazel eyes on mine. He is so handsome.

He looks down and pecks the swell of my boobs, I gasped, "Sebby,"

"I said I want a kiss, not tell you where," He smirked. Before it's going South, I wriggle out of his hold, but it's tightened. He trailed a kiss from my chest to my neck, to my jaw and earlobe. I bite my moan.