LOMBF Chapter 26. I do

Sebastian's POV

Sebastian's POV

The ceremony will be start at ten o'clock in the morning. We have an outdoor ceremony, and this morning, the weather is on our side, it's a bright and nice day, gentle breeze and birds chirping adding a calm nuance that we hoped for.

The venue is crowded and hella busy. Guest started to arrive and take a seat in the white-clothed chairs on either side of the aisle, reporters and cameramen took their place, the catheter busy preparing the food. The MC is doing a briefing with the cameramen.

All decoration is in white with a gold accent. Cassie instructs the vendor that she wanted all the fresh flowers are on white too, and she wanted the main flowers to be orchids instead of Rose, no particular reason, just because she loves them. There is a grand piano placed at the end of the stage that now is also the altar.

I take my place at the altar, my father beside me, the Minister behind the podium in my left. I grew anxious with all suspense of the arrival of the bride, my bride.

"Calm down, spawn," Said Dad who finally can't stand watching me fidgeting.

"I miss her," I mumbled and he chuckled, shook his head.

I check the time on my phone, it's ten minutes to ten o'clock and the crew takes place. The crowd is still noisy with chatter and laughter.

A few minutes later the bells chimed and the crowd silent, everyone's eyes are at the entrance of the venue. There she is, my beautiful bride, at the end of the aisle, her hand in the crook of her father's arm.

When the pianist played the wedding March, the guests stand from their seats. Aster entering the aisle and throwing rose petals as long as she walks. Fabian is behind her, bringing a pillow with the wedding bands tied on it. Few meters after, Dad and Cassie entering the aisle.

God, she looks like a light in the dark, I don't care with another sight but Acacia Jean Dawson. She smiles and nodded to the guests. And when the line of the guesses ended, she looks upfront and her blue eyes meet with my hazel ones. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as her lips grow a sweet smile. Beautiful.

She looks calm and content, mouthed 'I miss you,' and I can't help stunned by her demeanor. My dad bumps my shoulder with his and I'm back to the earth. I see her pouted and mouthed back, 'miss you more,'.

They step to the stage that is only about five-inch higher than the ground that covered in grass, and the guests sit down. Fabian positioning himself near the podium, then they stopped in front of my Dad and me. Cassie's Dad unattached his arm from her to hug me, then both of our fathers leave the altar. I can't help my tears dropped from my eyes, I waited for this moment to happen forever, I'm happy.

We are standing face to face and she wipes my tears, but it's just not stopped flowing. Maybe the pregnancy hormones rubbed on me. The minister asked me to read our vow. My mind goes to the day I go for my bachelor party.