LOMBF Chapter 28. Gryffindor

Sebastian's POV

Sebastian's POV

The memory of something Alan has said floats back to my brain.

"Once, I bumped into an angel in a party, about two years ago. Not that typical girl I used to play with, she is shy and sweet. I was drunk, all I can remember was she was in medical school and loves Gryffindor, a Potterhead I assume. I wake up in a hotel room with her the morning after. It was the first time I slept with a virgin. I can't forget her, I swear, I will leave this shitty lifestyle if I have a chance to pursue her heart,"

Medical school and Gryffindor. It's not from Harry Potter, but her surname, Dr. Laura Griffin. Alan is dumb.

Once we get inside the car, I tell Cassie about Alan and Gryffindor, she laughed.

"I guess I can make up an appointment with Laura again, tomorrow morning. And I'll drag Alan to accompany me," I laughed hearing about her idea.

"Worth to try," I commented.

"Hubby," Cassie called. I love when she calls me that.

"Yes, my love," I answer without leave my gaze from the traffic.

"I want blueberry muffins," I chuckled at her request.

"Okay, Fran's?"

"Mm-hmm. Daddy loved us so much, you are lucky having this handsome man as a father," She talks while stroking her bump, how cute, "Kick three times if you agree," She said and I laughed, "Oh, that's three, isn't our Julian a smart boy?"

"Julian?"

"Julian. You don't like it?"

"Julian Argus is a great name. Julian, it is," I smiled at my wife who looks at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I was about to ask you, Julian, if it's a boy, after my Mom. And Seraphine if it's a girl, after your Mom. If one day he has a sister, can we name her Seraphine?" She asked.

"Sure. I love you, Acacia,"

She leans over to kiss my cheek, "Love you more, hubby,"

We buy muffins and some other type of bread, we eat them while driving home. Once the car is parked, I get out of the car and walk to open Cassie's door. My phone is vibrating, I retrieve it from my pocket and read 'Mom's calling'.

"Morning, Mom!" I chirped while help Cassie gets climbed out of the car.

"Morning, Seb. Is Cassie with you? She doesn't pick up my call,"

"Yeah, we just come home from the hospital. Monthly appointment with the gynecologist,"

"Oh, how's my grandkid doing?" She asked excitedly.

"He is healthy, and looks just like me," I chuckled, "I'll send you his 3D picture later," Cassie is Already inside the house. I stand beside the pond to feed the fishes while talking on the phone.