LOMBF Chapter 14. QnA

Sebastian's POV

Damn, she feels so good. She is worth the wait. Flawless. Mine. I'm a lucky man.

She falls asleep after our wild second round. I kiss her head and pull the comforter to covering her naked body, and get a shower.

I wear my pants and sit on the window lounge, checking my phone.

________
Bobby Sinclair

| Bro, check out Deli's live clarification on her youtube channel at 8 pm. Where are you?
5.48 pm
________

It's 6.07 pm. Dinner time, but seems like my princess is still exhausted. I replied to Bob's message.

______
Sebastian Argus

| Ok, I'll watch it with Cas. We are at our new house, gotta need some help to move in next week.
6.08 pm
______
Bobby Sinclair

| Bet you two busy making babies 🤪. I'll help, Alan will be happy to help either, I'll tell him.
6.09 pm
_____

He knows us so well.

"Sebby.." Cassie mumbled sleepily.

"I'm here, love. Are you ready to leave? It's dinner time,"

"My body felt like an elephant just break-dancing on top of me," I chuckled. On the opposite, I feel alive and energized.

"I'm sorry. I already bring your toiletries bag to the bathroom, do you want me to carry you?"

"Nope," She said and walk toward the bathroom, that sexy ass makes me hard again, "Don't be sorry, that was amazing. But if you want the third round right now, I don't think my body could handle it,"

I smile and nodded. She is so small, I should be more gentle to her next time.

***

"What do you want to eat, princess?" I asked once I secured her seatbelt.

"Let's go home, I'll cook whatever you want," She said with that blue eyes look at me. I want to kiss her sweet lips again.

"I won't let you cook, baby. Not tonight, you clearly exhausted,"

"Kung Pao chicken, roasted duck, dumplings, noodle," She bites her smile.

"Okay, we share some menus of Chinese food. Dine-in?" She shook her head.

"Take away, let's eat at home,"

"As you wish, my love,"

***

We wash our hands and spread the food at the coffee table in the living room. Cassie gets water and juice while I connect my phone to the TV. We getting cozy, sit on the carpeted floor, and starts to munch. I text Dave to watch Delilah's clarification. Yesterday when he called, he tells me to give him a word wherever this case has an update.

_____
Sebastian Argus

| D, Delilah live clarification at her channel. 8 pm.
7.54 pm
_____
Dave Andrews

| I'll watch, don't forget tomorrow you have to babysit Fabian. Set your alarm at 7, I'll come around that time bringing breakfast.
7.55 pm
_____

I groans. Cassie read my text messages on the TV and giggling.

"Take it as a training, just in case I'm getting pregnant," She shrugged. She is right.

"You will help, right?" I make a puppy face.

"I have a class tomorrow from 10 to 12, once I finished, I'll help," Seems like tomorrow I have to babysit in the campus for two hours while waiting for Cassie's class to be over.