Other Things To Do

Here are just a list of other things you could do if this was a game.

~If you haven't explored the other regions when you were sent there for the post story, you can go back to them and collect all the gym badges (or complete trials in Alola) if you want

~After the post story, Elsie's conservation center for the eeveelutions the EDC created will be done and they will all be there. When exploring, you can interact (sorta like a Pokemon Amie thing) with them and doing that enough times will allow you to adopt the ones that you have befriended (let's just say you know you can when the eeveelution you've played with tries to follow you out of the center and Elsie gives you the option to take it with you)

~You can rematch gym leaders and they'll have the same team that they used during the Championship Tournament

~You can have random encounters with Terrafae which will give you the chance to go to Dragonvein Forest and have the chance to battle and catch Sagent and Resilvern (but with any legendary, expect their catch rate to be very low)

Also, a little disclaimer: I didn't realize until after writing the main story that there's a fan game out that has their region named Holon so... sorry if that caused some confusion (To be honest I'm pretty bad at coming up with names so for like most of the names here I just looked up different name generators and picked the ones I thought sounded the best).

Aannd...that's pretty much it. Hope you liked the story I came up for the Holon Region.