17

You follow Drakeon out of the building, but before you can go any further, you are greeted by Glaceon, who's holding something in its mouth; a journal of some sort. Drakeon seems to recognize it as it takes the small journal and quickly flies off with it. Glaceon then turns to you, motioning you to follow.

"Looks like Glaceon there is gonna lead us to where Elsie might be." Alice notes, walking up from behind. "If that's the case then the rumors are true then. The EDC made its base at the same place Team Frost made theirs before they were defeated."

Glaceon nods, confirming this.

"Figured, part of the EDC is members of Team Frost that escaped. Looks like we'll be picking up scraps along the way. [Name], make sure the moment you're ready, you meet us in Diligen City. Based on what Vincent told us, a lot of stuff is gonna happen pretty fast if this Adrien dude acts on what he's learning about Holon's former guardians."

With her Togekiss, Alice flies off with Glaceon. You make all the necessary preparations before going to meet them in Diligen City. You find Alice and Glaceon standing in what looks like an old building.

"Good, everyone's here. Thanks for leading us here Glaceon. If revisiting this place is too much for you, then you can go wait somewhere and wait for us."

Glaceon however shakes its head, staying by Alice's side.

"Guess you wanna save Elsie just as much as we do huh? That's understandable. Just be careful when we face old Team Frost members."

Not wasting any time, you, Alice, and Glaceon go into the building.

"Well they certainly renovated the place to look more like a lab." Alice commented, looking around.

"It'll be better if we stick together rather than splitting up

"It'll be better if we stick together rather than splitting up. To catch my friend just hours after she's injured, they probably know that we're here already."

You go and search for Elsie, with every battle that you have being a double battle with Alice using Glaceon.

Glaceon (Ability: Snow Cloak) Aurora Veil, Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail

While exploring, you see many pokemon trapped in a glass case. Pokemon that you've never seen before. They all looked similar to evolutions of Eevee, but different from the ones that you saw in the other lab.

 They all looked similar to evolutions of Eevee, but different from the ones that you saw in the other lab