Post Story-5

When you arrive in Kalos, you find yourself in Lumiose City. While you do you After doing the exploring that you want, you follow the map Alice gave you and make your way to the Sea Spirit's Den. While you're collecting gym badges (if you choose) when you mention Alice to Valorie, she'll briefly tell you about how Alice originally planned to collect gym badges but then stopped when she got there and continued to train under Valorie in order to become a fairy type specialist. She'll also mention how Alice tried out a few Pokemon Performances before going back to Holon.

When you make it to the Sea Spirit's den, you don't see anyone or anything at first. But suddenly you find yourself surrounded by Team Frost grunts.

"Haha. Didn't see that one coming did you?"

A Team Frost admin then walks towards you. "We have plenty of time to prepare for your arrival, Holon Champion. We're not going to be caught off guard like the others. We'll just get rid of you before Articuno is expected to arrive here."

You battle all five of the grunts that are surrounding you (each of them retreating when you defeat them) before you face the admin.

Team Frost Admin's Team

Avalugg (Ability: Own Tempo) Skull Bash, Blizzard, Crunch, Bulldoze  

Cryogonal (Ability: Levitate) Reflect, Icy Wind, Rapid Spin, Ice Beam

Aurorus (Ability: Refridgerate) Thunderwave, Aurora Beam, Ancient Power, Hail

Beartic (Ability: Snow Cloak) Thrash, Brick Break, Blizzard, Swagger

When you win the battle, a grunt that you had recently defeated will run in.

"We've successfully captured Articuno." they report to the admin.

"Excellent. Let's head back to Holon immediately then." the admin says with a grin. They turn to you to see the shocked expression on your face. "What? You thought you were the only person with Max Revives on hand? Team Frost won't fail their mission on leaving Holon a cold and empty wasteland, just like how they left all of us behind while other trainers got to travel the world."

They all run off and you hurry back to Holon to tell the Elite Four what happened.

............

Elsie hums in thought as she looks through her notes that she has taken while on her way to Tria City, her Drakeon walking at her side. "Alright Prism I think we have all the water types all figured out when it comes to their home. The pokemon Professor Kukui sent over should make it easier for them to settle since they won't be in tanks all by themselves now. The last step is to catch all of them and bring them to the conservation center."

Elsie and Drakeon are soon greeted by Terrafae who was waiting for them.

"Hi Terrafae, sorry if we kept you waiting. Whenever you're ready take us to-"

Elsie paused what she was saying when seeing her Drakeon fire an attack to intersect one that was coming their way. Alarmed, Elsie turns to see what had attacked them and Drakeon readies itself for battle.

"Looks like I finally found you."

Elsie immediately recognizes the voice and looks at the attacker in shock. "Demetria? H-How did you get out?"

"That's none of your concern." Demetria answers with a huff. "We have unfinished business to take care of."

"Terrafae, go and hide somewhere." Elsie says to the mythical pokemon. "Prism and I will handle this."

Terrafae quickly nods and vanishes, going to get help.

.............

"So they were one step ahead of us this time." Lyn sighs and shakes her head. "Even though it's not as bad as it could be...this is still bad news."

"I'm afraid more bad news is on the way then." Zale says. "I was just notified that Demetria is out of prison now. According to what I've been told, someone snuck in there and broke her out."

"Great, the cherry on top of the chaos Sunday." Hera groans. "Never thought we would have to deal with Team Frost to this extent after everything that happened."

"Knowing Demetria, the first person she's going to target is Elsie." Alice says. "Unlike what happened with the EDC, El has her pokemon with her and is completely healed. She'll be able to handle Demetria. Right now we need to focus on finding Articuno and stop Team Frost for good this time."

It's then that Terrafae appears in front of you. Before anyone can react, Terrafae teleports you away, bringing you to Tria City. There you find Elsie and Drakeon facing off against Demetria who has Kyurem.

"I'm only going to say this once. Tell me where my Glaceon is!" Demetria ordered.

"No." Elsie answered. "Besides, she stopped being yours the moment she destroyed her own Pokeball. Where she is now is none of your business."

"You have one last chance to tell me where my pokemon is before I order Kyruem to freeze this entire region."

That's when you run to Elsie's side.

"[Name]! So Terrafae brought you here."

Demetria turns her attention to you. "This random kid I saw is the new Champion? Not that it matters. One way or another, I'm getting my partner back and destroying everything in this region!"