Post Story-1

You wake up in your house due to a knock on the door and your mom asking you to go see who it is. Upon answering the door, you see a man that you've never seen before, holding an envelope in his hand.

"Hello there. You must be [Name] right? The new Champion of the Holon Region?"

You nod your head and before you can react, the man hands you the letter. "Will you deliver this to Elsie please? She supposed to be here in Orilon Town. "

He quickly thanks you before walking off. Though a bit confused, you search the town and eventually find Elsie heading towards the lab.

"Oh, good morning [Name]." she greets. "Prism and I were just about to visit Kye and Professor Craig. Did you wanna come with me?"

You hand over the letter. At first Elsie is a bit confused but when she reads it, she begins to frown.

"You said someone asked you to give this to me right? What did this person look like?"

You tell her and she sighs and shakes her head, crumbling up the paper.

"I'm sorry that you're being dragged into this. That person who gave you this was my stepdad. I guess he and my mom think that I should be home now that I'm not Champion anymore and it looks like he's trying to use you to do that. Sorry but I have no intention of going back home. I saved up enough money to live somewhere else anyway"

You respond...

a) Is it that bad going home?

b) It must be rough.

Elsie sighs again. "Before I set off on my journey, there was endless yelling and arguing at my old home. Prism and Sapphire are the only reason why I was somewhat able to get through all that. I mainly used the chance to travel in order to get away from all the chaos but found a love for being a trainer. I don't know why but all other thoughts in my head just disappear when I'm battling and I haven't set foot in the house since I left. I guess that's why my brother doesn't like me all that much." she's silent for a moment before shrugging. "Oh well...there's nothing I can do about those situations...besides, there's still the created Eeveelutions that Sagent and Resilvern are watching over to worry about. I need to keep my focus on that. Anyway I gotta go. See you later."

She quickly runs off immediately after she's gone, you get a notification on your phone.

"Hey [Name]. This is Lyn from the Elite Four. Come over to Volaris City for a moment."

You make your way to Volaris City and there, Lyn is there to greet you.

"There you are Champion. Time for your first task."

You respond

a) Task?

b) What task?

At your confusion, Lyn holds in a laugh. "You really thought that you just sit around and wait for challengers? Sorry but not in this region. Lucky for you, this little mission will allow you to explore other regions so at least you'll have another adventure in a way. I'm sure while you were dealing with the EDC, you've heard some mentions of Team Frost right? Well turns out that quite a few are still out and about, scattered about different regions other than Holon. From what we heard, they could still have information on the legendary pokemon that they captured last time and might try to do the same thing again. That's where you come in. Your job will be to find and capture any Team Frost members in the Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kalos, and Alola regions. You should talk with Hera first since she knows a lot about Johto. Well, good luck. Not that I think you need it."

You then go and find Hera, who's training with her pokemon in the stadium. She sees you approaching and stops.

"Hey, I'm guessing you're here to start the job that Lyn assigned for you and you're here to get some information about Team Frost lurking around in Johto right? Well...one thing that might help you in general is the fact you'll most likely find them in snowy places. Johto and Kanto are pretty much linked together so if there are any Team Frost members in Johto, they're most likely just passing through in order to go to Kanto, where Articuno is."

Hera then hands to you a passport to the Johto region and a map of Johto.

"Just show this at the airport in Coleraine City and they'll fly you to Johto. You should first check the Ice Path once you get there. It's the area that connects Route 44 with Blackthorn City. I've already contacted the police force there so they'll help you round up Team Frost. At the moment, that's the only thing I can do to help you out. We all have our hands tied with cleaning up those destroyed labs the EDC used."

You then head to Coleraine City, searching for the airport. Eventually you find it but before you enter, someone passes you. They're wearing an icy blue suit with a snowflake printed in the middle.

"One day...revenge will be ours." you hear them mutter before they walk away. You're confused at first but then shake it off and enter the airport. You show the passport Hera gave you and board the next plane to the Johto Region.