Post Story-3

Once in Hoenn, you land in Mauville City. Just like in Johto, you can explore the Hoenn Region and challenge the gym leaders before continuing on with the post story. When meeting with Wallace you can choose to battle him as a gym leader first or mention Zale to find Regice.

"I see. So young Zale has sent you here. I remember her. I assume that she's doing well as an Elite Four member back in her home region. So this Team Frost, they are targeting the pokemon Regice from what you've told me correct? You'll most likely find who you're looking for in Route 105. There lies an island with a cave, the one where Regice is supposed to be sealed in. It's quite a challenge just to get there and actually open the sealed chamber. You may still have time to catch them before they figure out how to open the sealed chamber."

You nod and rush over to Route 105, solving the puzzles along the way. Eventually you reach Island Cave and enter. At first, no one is there. Looking around, it's clear to see that you're the only one in the cave.

But you're not in there alone for long as just a few moments after, a Team Frost admin comes in.

"Took longer than I would've hoped to finally find this place but I made it in the end. Huh, what's this? Someone made it before I did. Sorry but the one that's going to be awakening and capturing the pokemon in that sealed chamber is going to be me."

The battle begins.

Team Frost Admin's Team

Glalie (Ability: Ice Body) Hail, Freeze-Dry, Crunch, Astonish

Froslass (Ability: Snow Cloak) Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Torment

Frosmoth (Ability: Shield Dust) Bug Buzz, Aurora Veil, Avalanche, Hail

Sealeo (Ability: Thick Fat) Sheer Cold, Rollout, Brine, Frost Breath

When you win the battle, a group of police come in, much to the admin's surprise. They turn to glare at you. "You...I guess it wasn't just a coincidence that we crossed paths. If this is happening then that means people in Holon know where the remnants of Team Frost are. Restarting our plan might be harder than I originally thought."

The admin is taken away and you make your way back to Holon.

.........

"So you actually managed to get there before Team Frost could." Zale said, when you told her everything when you came back. "That's a relief. Looks like the ones in Hoenn and in Johto didn't see you coming...but who knows how long that's gonna last. Knowing them, they might've already warned the others in the remaining regions so they might be expecting you. Be careful when completing the rest of this mission alright? Speaking of that, you're next step will be seeking any Team Frost members in the Sinnoh Region. Whenever you're ready, talk to Lyn and she should give you everything that you need."

"Hey Zale. Oh, you're here too [Name]. How have you been?" Elsie says walking up to the two of you.

"Oh hey El. Didn't expect to see you here." Zale says. "Is there something that you need?"

"Just wanted to borrow the notes of different water type pokemon that you kept from training and studying under Wallace." she answers. "Do you still have them?"

"O-Oh...yeah. They're where I always keep them. Feel free to look through it as much as you want."

Elsie thanks her before running off.

"Huh...I wonder why she would need something like that when she has a Milotic..." Zale ponders aloud. "Oh well, probably not a big deal. Glad she found something to keep her busy. Knowing her, she would wanna help out with all this Team Frost stuff."

You then find Lyn in a computer room, Ampharos sitting right next to her. You notice an animation in progress on the computer screen. Ampharos notices you come in and taps Lyn's shoulder to get her attention. 

"Huh?" she looks over her shoulder to see you standing there. "Oh, hey [Name]. Glad to see you made it back from Hoenn safely. I guess that means you're ready for Sinnoh, right?"

You nod your head.

"Great. Unlike Hoenn, there isn't a famous ice type pokemon that's asleep or sealed away there, but there is a famous ice type gym leader. I don't think they would go as far as to kidnap her and try to force her into joining their team...they seem to target ones who feel like outcasts. But the area you're going to is near her gym so it wouldn't hurt to at least check." she explains, before handing you a map and passport to Sinnoh. "Well, after this you'll be almost done with your first mission. I'm sure you know the drill by now. Whenever you come back, meet up with Alice and she'll give you details about Kalos."

Lyn wishes you luck and goes back to the animation that she's been working on and you head to the Sinnoh Region.