Post Story-7

You make the necessary preparations before meeting up with Elsie at the edge of Imperos City.

"This is it. All we gotta do is stop this man in his tracks and everything can start going back to normal." she says. "I'll focus on freeing Terrafae, Demetria, and Articuno while you keep that guy busy."

You respond with...

a) About the old tale...

b) Is what this man and Adrian said true?

"I'm guessing you're wondering if I really am the human Sagent and Resilvern made friends with all that time ago huh?" she asks. "To be honest I don't know. That tale was told orally. There's no pictures or anything regarding it so there's no way to know what that human looked like. I tried to look into it during my journey but didn't find anything. I guess at the very least, I remind them of their friend and they shared their memories with me to push me to grow stronger. But...whatever connection I do have with the former guardians doesn't give others the right to bother them. Holon had their chance of keeping them around and our ancestors back then blew it. All we can do now is adapt."

You and Elsie walk into the middle of the city where the hooded man is waiting for you. Behind him, Articuno stands, still holding Terrafae and Demetria.

"So you have decided to come." the man says. "Just what I expect from Holon's first champions."

"Were you the leader of Team Frost before Demetria had joined?" Elsie asked.

He nods and takes off his hood, revealing his face. He was a middle-aged man with white hair and blue eyes. "Yes. I am the original leader of Team Frost, Quilo. As stated earlier, our goal was to bring back our former guardians. I brought Demetria into our team shortly after you departed to Alola. But as you can guess, she took my own team from me and planned to destroy Holon instead. There were few that were still loyal to my cause after that. But they were the ones that managed to prevent themselves from being captured so I suppose it worked out in my favor in the end."

"There's no need to force the former guardians to come back." Elsie said, trying to reason with him. "Holon has been doing just fine without them. Let them live how they've been living."

"There's no reason for us to suffer just because those back then had made them mad. Many other regions can rely on a legendary pokemon to protect their home during a crisis. Holon should have the same luxury." 

Elsie simply sighed. "I guess if you're willing to sacrifice lives for this, you're not going to back out."

"I think I would be doing you a favor by getting rid of this little traitor." Quilo reasoned, pointed to Demetria. "She has put you through a lot for nothing in the grand scheme of things."

"Just because she's not who I thought she was doesn't mean I want her destroyed." Elsie countered. "Besides, she's not the only one that's in need of help."

"I should've expected that kind of response. But since neither of us are going to back down, I suppose there's only one way to settle this."

Before he could react, Elsie ran towards Articuno. Quilo tries to stop her but you quickly block his way and the battle begins.

Quilo's Team

Eiscue (Ability: Ice Face) Hail, Headbutt, Blizzard, Surf

Alolan Sandslash (Ability: Slush Rush) Swords Dance, Hail, Iron Head, Icicle Crash

Alolan Ninetales (Ability: Snow Warning) Dazzling Gleam, Blizzard, Extrasensory, Disable

Vanilluxe (Ability: Ice Body) Hail, Mirror Coat, Uproar, Blizzard

Arctozolt (Ability: Static) Bolt Beak, Avalanche, Ancient Power, Ice Fang

Glalie (Ability: Ice Body) Hail, Blizzard, Crunch, Payback **holding Glalite**

When you defeat Quilo, he doesn't show much emotion. You beyond him to see Elsie holding the collar that was controlling Articuno, who looks around before flying off, leaving Terrafae and Demetria behind. "So...it would seem that I've lost. Disappointing. I suppose there's only one thing left to do."

Before anything could happen however, both Quilo and Demetria were held down by Psychic. Alice walked forward, her Gardevoir beside her. The other Elite Four members quickly appeared.

"Sorry but that's not happening." Zale said "We're tired of having to worry about Team Frost so we're making sure none of you are ever a threat again."

The two Team Frost leaders are taken away and Lyn comes up to you and Elsie.

"Sorry about you two having to deal with the big threats. We were kinda delayed by the last of the grunts and admins."

"It all worked out in the end." Elsie says with a shrug. "Team Frost is finally gone for good and nothing was destroyed." she then sighs. "A little unfortunate I couldn't bring the created eeveelutions to their new home today. Looks like I'll just have to go there tomorrow."

Elsie then turns to you. "Thanks for helping me out in these battles [Name]. I know this isn't much but take this as a gift." She hands you a passport to the Alola Region. "I think after all this, we're all in need of a little vacation. So now you can go to Alola whenever you want."

"I think we all need a bit of a rest after all this." Hera says with a yawn. "How about we all get some food once these guys are put up."

You all agree and head out to eat.