Post Story-6

"[Name], will you team up with me to take down Demetria and Kyurem?" Elsie asks. You nod and get ready to battle.

"I'm not stopping until I get my revenge!" Demetria shouts as she clenches her fist. "I should've been able to go on a journey those years ago! Not some girl who couldn't even say a sentence without stuttering!"

The battles begins

Demetria's Team

Glalie (Ability: Ice Body) Crunch, Headbutt, Blizzard, Protect

Beartic (Ability: Slush Rush) Blizzard, Superpower, Thrash, Icicle Crash

Cryogonal (Ability: Levitate) Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Ancient Power, Sheer Cold

Weavile (Ability: Pressure) Dark Pulse, Blizzard, Night Slash, Ice Beam

Abomasnow (Ability: Snow Warning) Ice Punch, Blizzard, Sheer Cold, Wood Hammer **carrying Abomasite**

Kyurem (Ability: Pressure) Glaciate, Outrage, Hyper Beam, Sheer Cold

Elsie has the same team as when you battled her for the title of Champion so there's no need to list what pokemon she's going to use to help you out in this battle.

When you and Elsie defeat Demetria, she becomes enraged.

"Y-You...why is it that everytime I'm close to finally getting rid of you, someone or something comes by and helps you? What do you have that I don't!?"

At that, Elsie sighed in frustration, clenching her own fists. "You wanna know the difference between us? Fine then. I'll tell you. I never suddenly just derailed when things were bleak for me. You on the other hand completely changed who you were as a person just because of some test score! And to some extent, I can kinda get it. When we were younger, it was near impossible for all of us to go out on a pokemon journey so we were all kinda desperate and relying solely on the score of the Trainer's Test. But the moment we got our results back you used the fact that I'm anxious to try and convince me not to go. You, someone who I thought of as a friend tried to convince me to pass up on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity just because you weren't able to go to Kanto."

"That's because you-"

"Don't say that I think I'm better than everyone else cause I don't think that at all!" Elsie cut her off. "I'm tired of hearing you and my brother say that! I came up with the idea of having our own gym leaders and elite four so that more people in Holon could have the same opportunity that I did. There would be no need for the Trainer's Exam to be as hard as they were last time if we have everything right here. And I didn't just promote myself to Champion either. It just happened to be like that when we all made our own makeshift tournament to decide who would be champion after defeating Team Frost the first time. Finally...I'm not to blame for the path you took in life or the reason why Glaceon did what she did. I didn't make you join Team Frost and help them try to freeze all of Holon. You did that all on your own. Glaceon saw what you were becoming and didn't want any part of it. You completely disregarded how she felt and that's why she stopped being your partner. You weren't the girl that she knew anymore and left."

"My my, I suppose the phrase unassuming does fit you after all, former Champion." an unknown voice says amusedly. "I would've never expected an outburst like that."

You, Elsie, and Demetria look beyond to see a man in a hood coming towards you three. You recognize the person as the stranger you saw right before you took your flight to Johto.

Demetria recognizes the person as well as she asks, "What are you doing here?"

"Isn't obvious?" the man said with a shrug. "To get my revenge on you for taking over the organization that I designed and doing what Team Frost was supposed to do this entire time. Bring the former guardians of Holon back to this world."

"That...was Team Frost's original plan?" Elsie questioned.

"Yes. Similar to my former pupil here, the actions Sagent and Resilvern took were nothing more than temper tantrums. If rumors that I've heard are true and they have formed some bond with you, former champion, then there's no need for them to tuck themselves away in their pocket world. Once I bring them back here, I'll destroy the world they hid in."

"There are other pokemon in that world aside from Sagent and Resilvern." Elsie countered. "What about them?"

"Those experiments that the EDC created? They're nothing more than freaks of nature. I'll be doing the whole world a favor if they are destroyed. And you, my former pupil, will have the honor of joining them."

He then snaps his fingers and suddenly, Articuno swoops down, taking both Demetria and Terrafae in its talons.

"I suppose I must thank the two of you in a way." the man says. "You weakened this girl's team so I could easily come in without her putting up a fight. Knowing that you're the heroes of this region, I'll give you the opportunity to stop me. If you truly value the lives residing in that little pocket dimension then come face me in Imperos City."

He then hops on Articuno and flies off.

"Looks like we have one more battle ahead of us before all this is over." Elsie says. "We can't let him destroy Sagent and Resilvern's home. [Name], whenever you're ready, meet me in Imperos City so we can put Team Frost behind us for good."

Elsie then flies off, riding on her Altaria.