The Adventures of Merlin: Season 5: Chapter 49, Part 1

Ariella's P. O. V:

I wear my black tunic dress with pants and my riding boots, my hair mostly lose with twin braids tying down the centre, tying into one, as I sit cross legged in a grassy field outside of Camelot, my son, Jason, the newest member of the family, in my lap, while Mira sits opposite us, her hands clasped together as she tries to create a flower with her magic. She's definitely gotten stronger, and even Jason has inherited his father's magic.

Mira wears her riding outfit with her white blonde hair loose, while Jason wears a long sleeved red shirt with black pants.

I'd given birth to Jason on October 23 3 years ago, right after I'd become a knight of Camelot. It was always my dream, more than being the King's advisor. Arthur had insisted on the latter, but I'd eventually convinced him to knight me, and now I'm a member of the Round Table. Jason looks just like his father, with the same storm grey eyes.

Merlin and I had also finally moved into our own cozy two storey house near the castle—it wasn't a palace, but to Merlin and I, it was home

Merlin and I had also finally moved into our own cozy two storey house near the castle—it wasn't a palace, but to Merlin and I, it was home. Ever since we'd moved, Naomi and Yue don't really work for us anymore, though I'd ask one of them to watch the kids should I go on a quest with the knights, and they'd still help me whenever Merlin and I go to the castle during the day. Luna and Bella live with us, too, of course, and Jason has gotten his own black and white Border Collie named Max.

I'd also taken some time before giving birth to Jason to go visit home, which had been hard for both Merlin and Arthur. Merlin couldn't concentrate that well in his duties, and he'd ended up making Arthur's bath water too hot, given him a broom instead of his sword, and tried to put one of Gwen's dresses on Arthur instead of his chain mail.

I found it all hilarious, but Merlin had gone back to normal when I'd returned.

Nearby, my new beautiful black Friesian stallion, Black Beauty, grazes along with Sparkles. He had been an early birthday present to me from Arthur after Pegasus passed away two years ago. I'd gotten Jason his own dapple grey Welsh pony who he'd named Smokey, who is back at the stables as Jason wasn't ready to ride out here on his own yet.

 I'd gotten Jason his own dapple grey Welsh pony who he'd named Smokey, who is back at the stables as Jason wasn't ready to ride out here on his own yet