Chapter 15, Part 3

Pic above is Cornelius Sigan—->

Ariella's P. O. V:

When we arrive, he's writing something down. The blue eyed male looks up when we barge in.

Merlin whispers as he leans toward the prince, "Cedric is possessed by an evil spirit!"

"What?" Arthur asks in confusion.

I say, "He tried to steal the jewel, but it wasn't a jewel; it was the soul of an ancient sorcerer, Sigan!"

Arthur asks slowly, "Merlin, Ariella, you two been on the cider?"

"Please! Listen to us! Camelot is in mortal danger!" Merlin presses.

I add, "Sigan is using Cedric's body to take his revenge!"

Arthur sighs at Merlin, "This nonsense isn't helping you keep your job."

Merlin shouts, "You are not listening to me!!"

Arthur says as he stands up, "You're going to shout, anyway... Cedric!!" Merlin and I shake our heads at him desperately. We turn around to see Cedric standing behind us. "Will you escort Merlin from the palace, and my fiancée to her chambers?"

Merlin's has tightens at that as Cedric bows his head in acceptance. When he looks up and smiles at me, I feel a shiver go down my spine. I grunt as Merlin suddenly shoves me back. I nearly hit the table but manage to catch myself as the warlock lunges for the possessed man.

"Merlin!" I gasp as he throws Cedric onto the floor, and Arthur's eyes widen in shock.

"I won't let you touch Ariella!!" Merlin growls as he shoves his hand against Cedric's jaw, pinning him down with his other hand. Merlin grunts as Cedric shoves back against him. Merlin returns the favour.

"Merlin!" Arthur says sternly as he comes around the desk.

The brunette is able to kick him in the stomach, making Merlin grunt with pain and release Cedric.

Arthur rubs the bridge of his nose as Merlin grabs a heavy item to hit Cedric with, but as he goes to attack him, Cedric was able to use the momentum to throw Merlin over him, causing the warlock to crash upside down into Arthur, and they both hit the floor.

I watch in shock as Merlin pants heavily and scrambles to his hands and knees. He crawls after Cedric who crawls underneath Arthur's bed as the prince grunts and gets to his feet. Arthur goes to grab Merlin as Cedric gets out from under the bed, but Merlin was too fast and makes it to the other side.

Cedric stands just behind me as Merlin whirls toward him. Before the warlock could lunge at him again, he hesitates as he can't bring himself to hurt me, Arthur throws himself on top of Merlin, grabbing the back of his jacket.

Cedric, or rather, Sigan, steps up beside me, making me stiffen, as Arthur hauls Merlin to his feet and pins his arms behind his back. Arthur snaps as Merlin glares at the brunette, "You've gone too far this time, Merlin! You can spend a few days cooling off in the cells!"

"Arthur!! Let him go!! Merlin didn't mean it! He won't do it again!" I try to plead with my fiancée, but they were already out the door.

Arthur yells furiously, "GUARDS!!"

I whip a sharp glare at Cornelius as he looks back at me. "This is all your fault!! Everything was just fine before you came here! Now look what you've done!! I will not let you get away with this, Cornelius!" I snap at him, my blue eyes narrowed.

Cornelius smiles slyly at me and I stiffen again. He steps toward me, causing me to step back against the table, bracing my hands on the edge. "You truly are beautiful princess. But you won't do anything to stop me, because that would put the boy and yourself in even more danger." His voice has changed; it's not as timid as it used to be. It's more steadier, confident. I shudder when Cornelius strokes my left cheek. "Your eyes hold so much life in them. So much... determination." He cups my cheek, gazing into my eyes with his own dark ones.