Chapter 46, Part 1

Pic is of Princess Mithian—->

Songs used:

If You Love Me For Me from Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper

Ariella's P. O. V:

I'm wearing my pink and purple long sleeved dress with the drop amethyst necklace and matching earrings, ring and bracelet, my hair done in a bun with the rest loose, and Mira is wearing her pink dress, hair done in a half braid, half ponytail as I stand next to Naomi, in her red dress and Yue in a light blue dress in the council room, as we're waiting for Arthur and my husband to arrive.

(Yue's dress)

I look up and smile when my husband and Arthur enter the room, Merlin returning my smile as he makes his way over to me.

Arthur announces as he stands before the throne, "My Lords, fellow knights, gentlemen... and ladies," He adds upon nodding slightly once at me, Mira and our maids as we're the only women in the room, "as you're all aware, Camelot's claim to the Lands of Gedref has long been in dispute. Today, I can announce that after many months of confidential negotiations, the kingdoms of Nemeth and Camelot have reached an agreement." Murmurs of unease ripple across the men. "You have nothing to fear. It is a fair an honourable agreement that befits two great kingdoms. Furthermore, our friendship will be cemented by a union that cannot be broken. My hand in marriage to Her Royal Highness, Princess Mithian!"

I could only stare in shock at Arthur as everyone else except my husband, claps and I try to comprehend this. I couldn't believe he was serious about this. And to Princess Mithian?!

"Smile!" Gaius hisses upon noticing my and Merlin's shocked faces

I murmur as I shake my head, "He can't mean that..."

"And clap! Smile and clap!"

I hiss back as Merlin does and fakes a smile, "It is rather difficult when I'm holding my daughter!"

"Then, just smile, and look happy!" Gaius insists.

"What? Do you want me to cheer as well?" I snap back, seeing him give me a pointed look.