Chapter Forty Four [ Extra ] + Unedited

Start from the beginning

You:
Eew. I don't like anything that has to do with corns.

Jaycenzo:
Does that mean you don't like me? I'm hurt..☹

You:
You're not a corn but only my dear bestfriend. The most loudest one!

Jaycenzo:
What can I say? My mom says that I was born waking up all the other babies in the nursery at my wail.

You:
That's a pity. It must've been a nightmare taking care of a baby Jay!

Jaycenzo:
But I'm hella cute! And sweet! I didn't even change. I'm still the same as before.

You:
I do not believe you. Not when you were always complaining about how people can't take their eyes off of you.

Jaycenzo:
I think it's because everything about me is eyecatching. What about you? Could you say the same for me?

You:
I remember our first meeting. I was just minding my business and you just literally talked to me out of nowhere in that tennis game.

Jaycenzo:
I'm alone there, I can't help it. But be thankful, you found your batman that day.

You:
Batman? Is that your favorite hero in DC? Ironman is better!

Jaycenzo:
Oh, really? Batman has his own set of beliefs and morals that he acts on.

What about your Ironman?

You:
Tony Stark has his own up's and down's. Yes, he might be the second most genius in the Marvel world, but all his life he have to feel a failure when his dad all could talk abot how his best creation is Captain America.

Jaycenzo:
You're knowledgeable in Marvel heroes, huh? Then, tell me who's your favorite villain?

Mine is Thanos. Honestly, our real world needs someone realistic as him.

You:
Loki, of course! He was just misunderstood all this time and unlike Thor, he was planning before taking an action.

I was just angry to why MCU underestimated his real capability. In all his powers, why did they portray him only using knives to kill Thanos?

Jaycenzo:
Wow! You're getting pressed when it comes to them. I think you're one of the people who cried about his death in Infinity War.

You:
If you only knew. Imagine you've waited for almost two years before it premiered and only to see him died at the first ten minutes of the movie...😐

Jaycenzo:
What about when Tony Stark died? My dad was sniffing over it when we watched together.

You:
Don't even start with me in that. I think I nearly beated Daniel too much because of all the exciting parts and only to cry over his death at the end.