Chapter Forty Three + Unedited

Start from the beginning

"How?"

She nodded and this time, her smile completely fades. "You said you already have a fake boyfriend named Heeseung and that they don't really know about that is not real, but they're still going for you"

"Well, I never told you that I revealed it to Jay this one time", you admitted, and shrugs again, evading her eyes that were insistent on watching you.

"This is a side of you that I never expected", she commented when you finally got to sit at the couch. She lingered before you and the two of you listened to the noises from the kitchen. "But I supposed because you're already a grown up and when I was your age, I'm confused as you are"

"Does it really makes sense in the end?", you murmured absentmindedly, counting a minute to fish out your phone. Heeseung and Jake was messaging you at the same time.

Heeseung:
Can I take you here at our house? I'm still alone as of the moment.

I just want to hang out.

Jakey:
Are you really going out on a date with Sunghoon?

When we would we have one?

From in front of you, your mom spoke up, getting the gist of it from your smile alone. "Maybe I could allow you to hang out with one of them just this once", you turned curiously towards her, watching as a confident smile flickered over her features. "We'll see who you really want between this two today"

And as soon as she said it, it was as though a tidal wave of realization had been released within you.

"I know now who", you whispered, and your fingers physically twitched of it's own accord, closing around the phone as you finally let it reply to the one you choose for today.

You believe that this pull of this boy merely isn't curiousity or attraction, but something that runs much, much deeper than that.

You had been hesitant to try, but with the support of your mom in this situation, you couln't resist him at all.

💌 _________________________________ 💌

The next hour found you knocking on his front door and Heeseung was smiling at first, but it began to shake the second he spotted your mom at your dad's car. With mild curiousity between the two of them, you watched and expected Mom to step out to lighten the atmosphere, but she just waved at him and Heeseung was left to waved at her in return before she drove away, not without reminding you to go at home early.

Heeseung stood on their doorstep after that, a mug of something in his hands before he pulled you inside and locked the door. His mouth parted as if to speak and you contemplated calling your mom to come get you back in the car.

"That's a surprise", he said finally, raising the mug to his lips. "Is it really okay for her knowing that you'll be alone with me here?"

"I trusted you", you answered and it was explanation enough. It was definitely an off statement, given the quizzical furrows of his brows. "I trust you Heeseung to not do anything that I may not want to me"

"Great, just let me bring this to the kitchen and we can go watch Netflix in my room"

And that was the start of something new between the two of you as you found yourself next sitting on the carpeted floor of his room, your back against the side of his bed. Heeseung was now choosing among the selection of movies, repeatedly avoiding the romantic ones.