38.

"Paulie..." A voice whispered. However the Omega could not tell if he was still dreaming or not. "Paulie, darling..."

Paul slowly regained consciousness, realising that he was not dreaming. John was indeed with him, knelt above him on... The car floor.

"Johnny?" Paul asked, dazed.

"Yes... I'm here again." John spoke, leaning down in order to pick the boy up from the floor. Instead he lay Paul in the backseats. "I just went for a little walk."

"Walk?" Paul mumbled, tiredly.

"Yes... I went to the village."

"Are they sending help?" The Omega asked, trying to open his eyes.

"Well I called Ringo, and he is on his way to collect us. He is going to tow the car." John explained, placing a soft hand on Paul's cheeks. "C'mon, baby. Wake up for me..."

It took a few seconds, however after a few seconds, Paul was sat up in his chair.

"You walked all that way?" He finally asked. "Alone...?"

"Yes, but it is perfectly alright now, my dear. Ringo is on his way, and he is going to bring us some food, clothes and some leads to start the car up once again."

"S-So we are not going back with him?" Paul asked, his eyes fluttering in confusion.

"No... Not unless you wish to."

"No!" The boy abruptly responded.

"Right then."

It took Paul a few more seconds to wake up, John caressing his shoulder. The previous night, Paul had fallen asleep on John and the two had stayed like that under the stars. It was really romantic, like something from a movie, however when Paul had woken up, he had been moved into the car as John didn't want him to be alone in the open.

It's was so sweet how much John cared for his Omega, walking all that way for the boy. It was something Paul adored about him, the way he would do anything.

Paul never imagined he would find an Alpha this amazing.

He always figured his life would stay horrific, having an Alpha like John's mother did which he was forced to marry. An evil Alpha who thrived on pure dominance and Paul would just be his victim. Not his husband, not in love anyway.

But John was the complete opposite. John never showed his dominant Alpha side at all around Paul, unless the Omega was on his heat and John's rut had began, as he never wanted to. He loved Paul so much and Paul remembered the Alpha crying one day, just telling Paul how if he ever hurt him he would never forgive himself.

John was a good man, and an incredible Alpha. He deserved the title of King, he really did.

"Where are we going to go from here? Still to the village?"

"I don't know." John sighed.

"Still? Not even after that long, long walk?" The younger joked, nudging his husband.

"Nope... But off the top of my head I am seeing a bleak, crappy motel in the middle of nowhere." He smiled, cheekily, and Paul giggled. "Oh, just imagine that, Paulie... We would be entirely alone... No servants to interrupt us..."

"Hm?" Paul smirked, as John teased him cheekily.

"Imagine what we could do..." John whispered in the Omega's ear, and Paul couldn't help but blush.

"John..." He whined, trying not to giggle once more.

"Yeah, baby?"

"You-" But before Paul could continue their lustful and teasing conversation, a beeping of a horn was heard.