"OH MY FREAKING GOD! I WILL KILL THAT MONKEY FOR LEAVING YOU!" Bam angrily said.

"It's fine bam she's already happy with her girlfriend," I said and sadly smile.

"No-" Yeri got cut off by Bambam. I saw she pinch yeri to look at him. It's like they talk about something using eyes.

These two look at me and smirk. "Jen as you said Lisa Is already happy with someone else. Then why don't you make yourself happy too?" Bam said still smirking.

"I don't have time for that" I shortly said.

"No Unnie! You always have time! Just hear us out please?" Yeri beg. I nodded.

"I have this friend that so lonely. This friend of mine Is so workaholic and I felt sad for her. Yes, she's a girl. She's been single for a long time and not believing in love anymore. Can you change her?" Bam said.

"What?! Are you both crazy? I just had my break down earlier and you're going to set me up?" I said and look at them like 'seriously?'.

"Please Jen?! You will love this promise! You'll thank us!" Bam beg.

"And how can you say that?" I frown.

"Let's make a deal. If you agree with this...I will help you to win Lisa back! And If you did not...then BYE LALISA!" He said and tease.

"Lisa has a girlfriend," I said.

"Are you going to give up that easily Unnie? Are you weak now huh? I thought you want to win Lisa back for you sons?" Yeri said.

Did I really give up?...

I take a deep breath. "Fine! Don't break your promise okay?" I said.

"OMO!!! WE DID IT DARLING! JENLISA!" they both said. I look at them confused.

"What? You did what?"

"Uh, nothing!" They said in unison.

"So when Is the so-called trial date?" I said and cringe.

"Tomorrow! We will inform our friend too! 8 PM too!" Bam said excitedly.

We talk and talk about our lives and Bam said he wants to meet his nephew.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ
LISA POV

It's already 9 Pm when I decide to go outside for a walk. Jennie Is been bugging my mind since I saw her earlier. I couldn't focus on my work.

I chose to walk to this quiet street where. I need peace of mind.

I was walking onto this street when I suddenly heard someone sobbing. I looked around but couldn't find anyone. I tried following the sound and then, I could see someone sitting to the side of the street.

I didn't waste time and walk towards him. Yes, a guy. I don't know why I would come to him maybe he sob so hard I think he has a big problem.

"Excuse me?" I said. But he didn't look at me "hello?" And he finally lookup.

"Who are you?" He said. I sat next to him and offer my handkerchief.

"I'm no one. I'm just walking in the same street when I heard you sobbing" I said.

"Uh? I'm sorry for that. I didn't know I cried so loud" he said apologetically.

"Want to talk about it?.. I mean yeah I'm a stranger but they said you can be more free to open with a stranger because they wouldn't judge you. After all, I don't know you." I said and look in his direction. He sigh.

"Really?... I mean I want someone to talk and I don't have that kind of person who will listen to my dramatic rant." He said.

"Of course. Don't worry I will keep my mouth shut"

He nodded and sighed."My father and mother's death anniversary Is coming. they both die on the same day." he sadly said.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"No It's okay," he said. I thought he would stop there but he continued. "My father. He was s-shot..but that's not the reason why he dies. Actually, he survives because he just got shot to his legs and stomach...but I don't know. those people really want my father d-dead so someone sneaks at his room and did something that causes him to die. We don't have an Idea why that men are after him...after the day he died, we found a letter inside his bag. It's a hand letter from him but It says we can't open It until we found a certain person because It's for her. I forgot the name but my sister knows her. she tried to find that girl because according to her she knows that person but she's too late. The girl we need for justice leaves the country...after my mom found out that my dad is gone. It triggers her she cried so much and the night comes the same day...we just found her in their room. Bloodshot...she killed herself. She leaves us too." While he's telling me the story His crying. I can't help but cry with him.

"Hey...don't worry your family will have the justice your longing. God has ways" I said and tapped his shoulder.

"I hope so...I'm from Korea and I want to be there on their death anniversary and to be with My sister. But I can't. I'm so broke right now. I came here to earn more money but end up not. I want to go home. I miss them" he said as he whites his tears.

"Oh? I'm from Korea too. What a coincidence... Anyway, I can help you. I can ask my secretary to manage your flight to Korea. Just tell her when do you want to go there" I said. I hook my company's card. "Here. Just call my secretary and tell her what's your name and I will be the one to tell her what is she going to do" I said and smile at him politely.

"Really? You're going to do that?" he asks and looks at me with his teary eyes. I nodded. "Thank you! Thank you so much...By the way" he said and side hugs me. It's awkward you know?. "I'm Cho Jungkook," he said and offer me his hand. I was about to introduce myself too but my phone rang.

"Excuse me," I said to him and answer the call

"Hello? Bam"

"Man! Jennie! You! I mean Jennie and You have a-" I hang up. I'm trying to forget Jennie and here he is.

I look at Jungkook again "Hi I'm sorry. I'm Lisa M-" I got cut off by an old man.

"Jungkook! There's a lot of customers here!" He said. Jungkoook look at me apologetically and ran towards the old man.

Aisha!! Why they're always cutting me off?!!!

Ting!

I look at my phone and I receive a message from Bambam.

La mosté él restaurant. Tomorrow, 8 PM! Don't be late! You'll thank me later!