I looked at the person who had stopped me, and came face to face with none other than Shelly.

I groaned.

She seemed to take my groan as one of excitement as she giggled.

"Oh Aary, I didn't know you loved my presence so much."

"That's because I don't." I answered flatly.

She giggled again,"Oh you're so funny. I know you can't live without me at all," she said sliding her hands down my chest.

I shuddered. "Uh, yeah. Okay. I need to go. Now," i tried to pry her hands off me and stepped forward, only to be stopped by her again.

I held back a groan. And I thought these kind of girls only existed in books and chick-flicks. I really need to stop watching those with Muffin if I want to save my manhood.

"Aary, guess what? I have a surprise for you. Something that'll teach those stupid nerds not to mess with me," she spoke. I ignored her.

She really needed to get a hint when a person was least interested. And the worst part is that she won't even break up. I tried so many times, but no, the woman doesn't listen.

I was literally ready to tell her to piss off when the rest of the popular group came. Keith and Jester came and greeted me.

"Dude, you've got to come and see this," he said, gesturing for me to follow him.

"Seriously, it's this month's best one," Jester hi fived him.

Confused, I followed them, with Shelly close behind.

They led us to the back side of the school where a big crowd had gathered. I looked up and the colour drained from my face as I took in the scene.

There was a girl, with big glasses- which Shelly made them wear- and loose jeans. The thing that struck me was that she was tied to the flag pole in the sun. Her skin was already burnt in some places. The whole crowd was either laughing or taking pictures.

The nerds were not in sight. It was the whole popular group.

"What the heck, guys?" I nearly yelled.

Tears streamed down the girl's face as she beared the humiliation.

Jester took my response as a positive one and laughed all the more.

Their bullying was going way too far. Just yesterday I had saved a boy who had been tied up in toilet paper with no pants on and a duct tape on his mouth.

And why was he in this condition, you ask?

The answer is that he forgot to wear his glasses to school.

I was really fed up with their treatment. I didn't even know what these people did wrong. I was really frustrated with their pranks.

Sometimes even I didn't know why I got so upset.

Maybe it's because you're scared that they'll do something similar so your Muffin.

Trying to think of something, I shoved my way through the crowd. I didn't have to shove much since people gave way to me on their own.

I turned to face the crown. Keeping the anger out of my voice, I shouted.

"Guys, show's over. Back to your classes now."

I heard groans of people as they started to protest.

"Classes. Now. Or else you won't belong to the populars anymore."

This made them scatter in no time.

"Aw, man. We just started having fun,"Jester said, making me want to punch him.

"The principal is on his way. Do you want to get caught?" I made up an excuse.

Hearing this, he shut up and scrambled along with the rest of the group. After some persuasion, I convinced everyone to leave the ground.

After it was empty, I slowly untied the girl. She had sun burns on the arms and shoulder blades. She winced as I lowered her to the ground. She was on the verge of being unconscious.

"Why d-did you help me?" she asked as I helped her up.

I gave her a small smile,"I don't want anything like this to happen to my best friend either. So let's just say I see her in every nerd."

"Is he a nerd too?"

"Yeah. She is my sweet little nerd."

********************

Hey lovely people!! The Gif on the side-----> Isn't it so true?

Here is the chapter as promised.....

You all could've guessed that MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!

Yup that's right. I'm a free free bird now. Anyway, this was just a glimpse of Aaron's life. Hope you enjoyed it. Anyway, the next update here will be regarding the Q/A. I asked you guys to ask me any questions related to the characters. You guys can ask more if you want to. Comment or PM them to me...

Have a great day!

Sorry for the mistakes.