"What are you doing? I won't ask nicely next time... So start talking,"

She huffed and placed the baskets on the table while pouting as her cuteness melt the heart of two people.

"Mama... Please let me do something... Anything... I am bored,"

Safa Sheikh shook her head at her daughter-in-law whining because she was told to rest and didn't do any work and here she is, working like a ninja.

"Imaan... It's your day Bacha... Enjoy it... You will do work all year... Here you are dying to work and my two lazy and useless children are running away from work...,"

"Mama... It's also my anniversary... It's not fair... Ask that Jhalli to do work today...,"

Safa beghum turned around and twist her only son's ear who squealed like 5 years old. Imaan sticks her tongue out to mock him while he glares at him.

"Served you right for snitching...,"

"I will tell you later... Ouch Mama!!! Mercy!!! Mercy!?!,"

Safa Sheikh shook her head at her dramatic family and turned to her daughter-in-law with a questioning look.

"Where is that daughter of mine? She took the responsibility for all this work so where is she?"

"Mama she is doing all work from the past week... I told her that I will do this... She tried to stop me but I didn't let her,"

"Imaan don't stall... I know her and her work abilities... She is my daughter... So tell me where is that brat of mine?"

Imaan bit her lip because she didn't want to snitch on her best friend but her stupid husband again opens his mouth.

"Where else Mama? Either  she is busy playing cricket with the kids or she is chasing Baba for her, not so birthday gift...,"

Imaan glared at him as she looked at her mother-in-law and Chachi with a sheepish smile who just rolled her eyes.

"I told her to bring these baskets from Bhabhi house but no... That girl will never listen to me... I won't leave her today... Where is this chamchi of her father... Dilshad Sahab!!! Dilshad Sahab!!!"

Imaan jabbed her elbow in her husband's stomach who groaned and hiss while Safa beghum called her husband.

This is the routine of Dilshad villa, the youngest princess being her bubbly self irritates her mother and her father had to come in-between to save his daughter.

The sheikh family consists of two brothers' families who lived in two houses just beside each other. The elder brother Qais Sheikh and his wife Noor Sheikh had three children.

Aarish Qais Sheikh, Imaan, and Anabia Sheikh while the younger Sheikh brother Dilshad Sheikh and his wife Safa Sheikh had two kids, Dawood and the youngest of their clan and the most loved one.

Sadia Dilshad Sheikh, 22 years old bubbly, carefree, and the ronak of Dilshad villa, the youngest daughter of Sheikh's family.

She was in her final year of bachelor's and prayed for the day she finished the torture her parents put her through.

She loves, Wi-Fi, food, her phone, her laptop, and her bed... And life is perfect and life by the motto that eats, sleep, pray, enjoy and repeat.

She loves to help her family but she was always either too happy or top hyper.

Also, she tried her best to ignore someone certain at all cost and while it irritated that person, he also enjoys this game of chasing.

There is a hustle-bustle in the household because today is the third wedding anniversary of Imaan and Dawood Sheikh the daughter-in-law and son of Dilshad and Safa Sheikh.