Crescent

Luna

Princess of Tenebris Caelum was pale and graceful as the moon itself. She had beautiful mocha brown hair that reached her waist and blue crystal eyes that sparkled as she gazes upon the moon. Luna royal families are the protectors and descendants of the moon. Since Luna is the oldest of her two brothers she will be the next ruler to protect the moon and her father's kingdom. The truth about Luna was that she was very lonely. Stuck in her castle,  she had never been outside of the dark castle grounds. This was because her parents seen that she was too fragile and felt that their daughter needed to be prepared to take the throne as future queen. Luna knows she has her duties but before she can take the throne she wanted to go to an academy on earth named Magellanic Academy where students go to learn or find their abilities. As of now, Luna hadn't gained her abilities yet, but she had convinced her parents into letting her go to the academy. Luna wanted to attend Magellanic Academy to gain her abilities so she could feel independent for once, and to see how beautiful earth really is. She was also worried about making friends since her only friend was her white canine midnight, as pure as the white crystal snow. Little did she know she had to choose a path between dark or pure?

Solis

Prince of Lux descended from the sun and also the next ruler of his father's kingdom. Solis only had one brother who looked up to him. Solis was bronze tan with his unique copper eyes. He was blessed with the abilities of pyrokinesis allowing him to create and manipulate fire of the blazing sun. The day he was born, the kingdom looks up to him but all he wanted to do was be treated as an ordinary guy. All he wanted was an adventure he knew he had duties to become king of the kingdom of Lux. Solis was lectured, skilled, and trained by one of his father best knights. Who also had a son, Sirius he was Solis's protector as well as his best friend? But the thing that really angers Solis was his arch enemy Elmert who lived in the darkest and haunted castle in the mountains of Buio his father kingdom. For centuries Solis's family and Elmert's have been at war with each other since the beginning of time. Before Solis can take his throne, his father must send him to earth to Magellanic Academy for Solis to learn well how to use his abilities and his fighting skills in battle. Solis couldn't wait to go to earth all he wanted was an adventure, to have freedom before he takes the throne. He wouldn't be alone without his best friends Sirius by his side and his other friends who would also be attending the academy. Regulus was a knight, who was found by Solis's father found in a realm called Oublie he had lost his memories and lived in the castle with Solis to help regain his memories but sadly nothing had worked. Alphard was a healer who lives and travels all over the earth, and realms looking for remedies. The kingdoms and realms he helped were off having trouble with plagues and illnesses. For that reason, Alphard was always contacted by Solis's castle because his mother was always ill...

I hope you guys enjoy reading this story :) don't forget to vote or comment ...

...enjoy the book guys love you :) (Dannie_doll95)