Chapter 52: A Visit

"If it will it affect the kingdom further than it already has then it's best to tell you." I decided.

I let them try and gather their thoughts. The king was the first one to break through, which wasn't much of a surprise.

"What was that?" He questioned.

"What you saw is barely even a portion of what you saw." I responded.

"But they are alive." He said.

"Yes I managed to save them after being forced to watch it for what felt like forever." I got up and looked at the princesses who still had fear swirling around them.

"They don't seem to be used to the idea of death to well, are they." The king nodded.

I walked up to the princesses and did my best to comfort them. They were able to regain their composure.

"I would like to know if you are okay, Asher. You're the one who experienced this personally." The King asked.

"I'm am fine. There is no need to worry about me, I'm just glad to see that they are all alive." I responded.

"Hmm. Well back to the questions I asked previously." I sat back down onto the chair.

"The barriers and the earthquakes were caused by me. The giant asteroid in the sky was created by the enemy I was fighting." I explained.

"You caused them? I mean no offense but I have a hard time believing that." Princess Ima said.

"I'm with Ima." Princess Angel agreed.

"It's fine if you don't believe me. The enemy was the cause of some of the quakes as well." I sighed.

"So who is this enemy you're talking about?' The King asked.

"A god who took over the body of another god, a spirit and a fallenangel then use them. The god was then able to create that asteroid in the sky. I'm glad it disappeared after they died." I answered.

"This isn't the time to be joking. Are you sure your fine?" The king sighed.

"I am not joking. The time you were capture by the angel Slayer, he was god as well, the god of spirits to be precise. The journal that we found in the old ones lab belonged to the god of Chaos, Seth. Now the asteroid was caused by the god of misery." I explained.

"I've already told everyone else and they have seen it with their own eyes." I added.

"Hmm. You don't seem to have a reason to be lying to us. Very well I shall believe you. So is there more of these gods and do you know what is their objective is?" The King asked.

"And what is it they want with Mother?' Princess Satoshi added.

"Yes there are more of them. Why they want the queen, I do not know, but I do know they want to kill, and I don't know the reason as well." I answered.

I remembered what Epiales said.

"The gods will do whatever it takes to kill me. They have even taken control of the fallen and Archangels. As you know that could be the start of another ArchFallen war." I explained.

"What?!" The king yelled as he stood up.

"Do not worry I killed the gods and forged a contract with fallen and Archangel somehow. The war should not happen for now, unless they manage to acquire another two of each somehow." I sighed.

"You forged a contract with them and killed a god? You really are impressive to be able to hold that many Angels and Demons without having your mind being taken over." The King said.