Chapter 48: Nightmare Part 2

I was finally able to move and I collapsed onto the floor. I slowly got up and walked up to where all of their bodies laid on the floor, lifeless. I shot my hook into Epiales' shoulder. I pulled him to me and smacked his sword away. My body started to hurt but I didn't care. I grabbed him by the neck and started choking him.

"Die." I snapped his neck and put a hole in his chest with my bare hand.

I took my hand out and dropped his body. I drew my sword and cut off his head. Everything suddenly went black. I turned around and a total of four dark figures appeared.

"I can save them." I thought as I took a step forward.

When I opened my eyes, I couldn't move my body and I could hear the sound of chains rattling.

"No!" I tried to move.

"Oliver!" Nolan yelled.

Oliver laid on the floor with a sword in his head.

"No." Epiales pulled his sword out and turned to Julie.

"Run." I tried to yell but nothing came out. I felt something covering my mouth.

Epiales knocked Julie's weapon out of her hands, then cut off her head.

"Get out of there!" I tried to scream but to no avail.

I continued to try and move but I couldn't move my fingers at all. Epiales lunged towards to Sophia and Nolan. Nolan was cut in half and Epiales put his sword through Sophia's head. Skylark charged in but Epiales cut his head off and my ring shattered. I collapsed onto the ground and I got up slowly. I walked up to everyone.

"Why?" I mumbled.

"I could've saved them. Why was I still unable to move?" I turned to face Epiales and shot my hook towards him.

"Huh?" He dodged it.

"Not this time." Epiales lunged at me.

I drew my sword and knocked his weapon out of his hand, then cut off his head. Everything went black. I turned around and now a total of five figures appeared. I took a step forward and I appeared in the same place as before. I still wasn't able to move.

"Snap." A voice said in my head.

"Snap. Finger. Reveal. Binds." The voice sounded like a woman's.

I couldn't move my head and I was forced to watch everyone get killed again. I collapsed on the floor and I snapped my finger. My chains appeared but nothing was out of the ordinary. I snapped my fingers and my chains became invisible. I performed the same actions as before. Epiales lunged towards me. He was faster. I tried to knock his weapon away again but he moved to the side and got behind me. He raised his sword to the air.

I turned around and blocked his sword with my own.

"You really do have fast reflexes. Maybe I should use a little bit more strength." He started to push me back.

My feet started going into the ground.

"How long will you last until I break you?" I pushed him back and got out of our blade lock.

Epiales stumbled back and smiled.

"Let's have some fun." I stabbed his chest then cut him in half. Everything went black.

I turned around and took a step forward.

"Snap. Fingers. Reveal. Binds." The voice said in my head.

I was forced to watch everyone die again, while trying to snap my fingers. My body started to hurt more and more.