Chapter 31: Cora

I took another look at the map in the journal again and noticed some places were circled, some had an X over them. There was an X on out current location. Only four our of the 20 circles weren't crossed of.

"They worked hard." I closed the journal and put it back in my pouch.

"Guess I'll have to finish it. Luckily one of them is Tinter." Everyone finally came.

"Well you guys are late, I already finished things here." I said with a heavy sigh.

I opened a door that led back to the town and everyone went in first. We went around telling everyone that everything is fine now. During that time I secretly asked if they had any clues on the canon. No one new a thing. It was still morning and everyone seemed to have a lot of energy left. I went over to the horses with Skylark.

"Do you guys think you can make it to the castle?" I looked at Skylark.

"They say yes." I then asked the same question to everyone else.

I waited for everyone with their horse's reigns in hand. When they came I gave them their horse's reigns and called Storm. We started heading to the castle town. As we were nearing a gate, Storm suddenly moved to the side and an arrow flew past us. I looked up and there were archers on the gate wall. The one who fired the arrow was getting yelled at by the other archers. I assumed it was an accident and let it be. Everyone else seemed to have come to the same conclusion. Me, Nolan, and Mari hid our faces as we passed through the gates.

"I can understand Mari, but why are you two hiding your faces?" We didn't answer her.

"Are we going to knock out some more students and steal their clothes again?" Nolan asked.

I shook my head.

"That's a bit boring now and might be a bit obvious now. Let's just walk in this time." Nolan looked at me.

"That's even more obvious and we might end up fighting them." He said.

"They won't challenge us after we almost destroyed their entire school." I reminded him.

"The students won't but those four will be something to worry about." Asurmaru said.

"Well we got her on our side so maybe she'll stop them, right?" I sighed.

"Maybe but she will most likely give it to him when she see him or just cry." Aegis said.

"I don't regret anything." I said confidently.

"Well I can agree but we need her help now." Nolan asked.

"You know it's getting annoying how I don't know what you guys are talking about." Julie yelled with her cheeks puffed.

That's a side I haven't seen, An image popped in my head but disappeared before I could make it out.

"Sorry Julie." I apologized.

"Well no matter, where is this school?" asked Julie.

"Right in front of us. How did you not notice?" I pointed at the large golden gates in front of us.

"Is it really a good idea to go inside?" asked Mari.

"You're still worried?" Mari nodded.

"Don't worry. I'll explain everything." I tapped the gates and it slowly opened.

An alarm blared as soon as the gates fully opened.

"Greaaaat. Seems were doing this again." I groaned.

I picked up Mari and looked at Julie.

"Follow us and don't harm anyone, just dodge or block anything that comes your way." We rushed inside.