Chapter 26: Suspicion

He smiled at me.

"You're a man. Why not live a little?" I stood my ground and he gave up.

"Your no fun but I get the feeling I know the reason why." I nodded.

"So what did you use this time?" I asked.

"That's a secret but I defiantly didn't use the same materials as I did with you. So you'll have to be smarter with the enchantments." He answered.

I sighed.

"They are very similar to yours. The ones with the demonic and angelic aura surroundings. I did some tweaks per their request." He smiled.

"You went through their memories didn't you?" He nodded.

"But of course I needed to know how they fight, that way I can make something that'll be great for them to move in." Uncle Ray was always a bit weird but he knows what he's doing so I won't complain.

I took out the book I got from the ceremony and flipped through the pages. The Arts that Ezekiel told me were in it. Although there was one I didn't recognize.

"Disfarce." I took a closer look.

"Wait that's." It was under Ortalasis.

I used it and both my body and presence even my scent had disappeared.

"Is this what happened at the inn." I shrugged it off and stopped the Art, then looked at the door.

"What's taking the girls so long?" I asked myself.

They came out after we waited for a while.

"So how is it ladies." They all gave Uncle Rays complements and he blocked my veiw from them.

Julie came over to me and she was absolutely beautiful.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"I think it looks amazing. I can see why they gave you your nickname. Although I don't think my opinion matters. It's about how you feel." She didn't say anything, all she did was smile and leave.

Uncle Ray was right. Aegis's and Asurmaru's were pretty similar to mine. There was minor difference but not worth mentioning. The two left with Skylark and I was alone with Uncle Ray.

"You still have so much to learn." He sighed.

"What?" He shook his head.

"Never mind. How much do I owe you?" I asked.

"The amount of money you payed before is enough for now and future purchases." He smiled.

Other people came and I left. I opened a dark corridor back.

"I am happy we got these but what is the reason." asked Julie.

"If we're going to fight gods we need to prepare. So go get changed and we'll start enchanting the clothes you have on." I answered.

Aegis and Asurmaru ran inside, then came back out and dragged Julie with them.

"So that happened." Skylark said.

"This is going to be a long day." I said.

We flipped a coin to see who would go first. Aegis was first. Aegis won. She was easy to handle since she was pretty similar to me in combat. So her enchantments were similar to mine when my clothes turn white. Asurmaru was the same except her was more similar to when my clothes turn black. I took a break and read a bit more of the book from the library. Nothing really useful was inside so far. Then it was Julie's turn. I took her to my room and placed the basic. Which was the clothes wouldn't rip, since these clothes are expensive, and an enchantment to reduce any kinds of attack including magic. I added a few other ones.