Chapter 15: Chains Of Fate

In the end Nolan won.

"Yeah!" He yelled.

I lied down and dropped the cards in my hand.

"Good game." I groaned.

I heard singing but it sounded a lot closer. Intrested, I rolled onto my stomach and opened my eyes. Julie was at the giant window and the singing seemed to be coming from her. She didn't notice anyone was watching her. I lifted my head and looked back at Nolan. We smiled and I continued watching Julie. Nolan then quietly lied down next to me.

"Why not go and sing with her?" Nolan grinned.

"Nope." I shook my head.

He sighed and rolled away. Julie stopped singing and turned around looking satisfied with herself. She took notice of us and her face became red. I got up and walked over to her.

"Don't worry you sounded great. Nothing to be ashamed of." I looked out the window and started panicking.

"Wait?! Where is she?!" I turned around.  "Guys! She is heading this way! Get ready!"

Everyone jumped out of their seats and rearranged themselves to prepare from her to come into the room. We cleaned up as we moved into positon.

"Aegis! Help Julie and fill her in on the situation."

Aegis nodded and took Julie's hand and arranged her the same as everyone else.

Nolan and I stood in front of the door. We looked at one another and nodded before turning our attention back to the door. The sound of someone running came from the other side. The rooms color changed to red velvet. The sound of someone running grew louder and louder. The door burst open, with a girl jumping through and her arms out wide. She started singing.

I grabbed the girl by the wrist and threw her into the wall. The room returned to normal and I sighed. I was able to see the girl better. She had blonde hair in a ponytail and light green eyes. I walked up to her as the door closed. I offered her my hand and pulled her up. I then kissed her on the cheek.

"Did you enjoy the show?" She asked.

I nodded and Nolan kissed her on the other cheek.

"Of course we did Yedda," He said as Yedda looked at me.

"So. Where were you and Keandra last time?!" She looked around the room.

"Wait where is she? She didn't come again but I wanted to show her this new room and wanted to go around the town."

Nolan nudged me using a stick.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"Hey, Asher! Focus. Where is she? Where is Keandra?" I sighed as I looked down at the floor.

Out of all the things she could've said that was it, I thought to myself.

"I guess I should explain everything then." I said reluctantly.

I looked at Nolan and he just nodded. With Nolan guiding them, they both sat down.

"Let me start with the question you guys asked me long ago and that I kept on refusing to answer them." I pointed at my eyes.

"I can copy magic attacks, Arts, and other skills. Although I must meet the requirements in order to do so." I explained.

"What requirements?" Julie asked, tilting her head to the side.

I looked at Yedda.

"May I?" I said pointing at her necklace.