Chapter 42: A Way To The Mansion

We left the cave and the ball of light disappeared.

"So what's your plan?" Julie asked.

"Plan for what?" I asked back as I dried my sword.

"The prisoners, what are we going to do with them." She explained.

"When you use the word 'prisoner' like that it sounds like we captured them. Although I am planning to have Elder Chief handle for us, but first we must take care of a few things first." I opened a dark corridor.

"Head back to the camp. Tell everyone to split up everyone by gender." I tugged on my glove.

"Why?" She asked.

"I'm going to go look for something." I grinned and jumped onto a nearby tree branch.

"Wake everyone up I shouldn't be too long." Julie nodded and walked in the dark corridor.

I turned around and started my search. I stopped and sniffed the air. I found the scent I was looking for and I followed. Eventually I managed to find two of them. I dropped a coin at both and returned to the camp. Julie managed to get everyone in two lines. One of men and the other women. I threw a coin infront of Julie.

"Good job." I opened the dark corridors.

"Well then me and Nolan will take the men. You three take the woman. Come Skylark." Aegis and Asurmaru nodded.

Once we passed through the corridor we were at a hot spring. Skylark got off my shoulder.

"So how did you find this?" Nolan asked.

"Well I followed its scent. There was a bear here as well as the other one. I asked them to use it and I gave some fish to it." I sighed.

"You payed it?" I nodded.

"With fish." I added.

"The problem here is that you payed it." I shrugged.

"It was interesting experience." I set my swords off to the side.

"I wonder if it'll affect them. Maybe I should polish them." While we relaxed I asked them where everyone else lived originally.

Some of them completely forgot where lived and some remembered.

After a while we regrouped, and I took those who remembered as close as I could take them to their home through a dark corridor. There was only twelve of them left in total. I explained to them as we went over back to the Elder Chief's house.

"I have a favor to ask of you Elder." I bowed.

"We found these people in a prison under the Cathedral. None of them remember where they are from. I was wondering if you'll take them in." I begged.

"Very well. It's nice to welcome new faces." The Chief laughed.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Oh I should probably mention something. If you could can you not send them into any sort of combat, unless they are willing, that's what they only did at the Cathedral." He nodded.

I left the room and told everyone the news. We left after saying bye. I called for Storm while everyone went to go get their horses.

"Hey Asher what was in that paper you got at the Cathedral." Mari asked. Everyone came back.

"Oh." I went through my pouch and found the paper.

I unfolded the paper. It was a map and an X on it. A description was written on the side.