Chapter 36: Oizys

I turned around.

"From where?" I asked.

"Southeast!" She replied.

"Seems we were right. Peter do me a favor." I put my knife away.

"I'll go handle the incoming monsters and in return protect Mari. Do not let anyone take her away." Peter looked at Mari.

"Very Well." I nodded and rushed out.

"Monsters!" I yelled as I ran past everyone.

They all got up and followed me.

"What's going on?" Skylark went into his adult form.

"It's Oizys, she's coming." I drew my sword.

"What about Mari?" Where is she?" Nolan asked.

"I have the Elder Chief looking after her." I answered.

I followed the Skabelse's presence. I eventually caught sight of a large group of them. In the middle was a girl with the same hair color as Mari, and blue eyes. By her presence I assumed she was Oizys. They all went into a complete stop, and made way for Oizys. She walked through the gap. She was biting her finger nail and had a gloomy look on her face. Her face darkened when she looked at me.

"Audrey your here too?" She scowled.

"Sorry I am not her." I pointed my sword at her.

"Oh that's right mother did say something about who you are. Your Asher right? Mother is right you really look similar." She started playing with her hair.

"Group C you try." 8 Skabelse charge towards us waving their weapons around.

Julie and Skylark took the lead and cut all of them down. Oizys face lit up a bit.

"She pretty good almost like him. You try Group B." 32 more Skabelse took arms.

Nolan cut them down.

"Group A." Aegis and Asurmaru handled them.

There still was over a hundred of them left, including Oizy's. I made a fateball and destroyed half of them. I charged at the rest of them and cut a few of them and forces my way to Oizys. Everyone kept the other Skabelse at bay. Oizys was still biting her nail and in her other hand, she held a pike.

"By the way do you by any chance know where a girl with black hair, red eyes is? Her name is Mari?" I gave no reaction.

She much different than I thought her to be, I thought to myself.

"But I thought I sensed her presence I guess I was just imagining things." Oizys sighed and closed her eyes.

"I wasn't wrong she is here. Asher, mother wants Epiales back so I need Mari back." I tried knocking her off balance but she jumped over me.

I got up and surrounded us with elemental walls. Aegis, Asurmaru, and Skylark were on the top of the wall.

There isn't much space here and she has a pike this is a bad situation. I like this, I pulled out my gun and threw coins into the area.

I fired a bullet into one of the corridors then another into a different corridor. I kept my eyes focused onto Oizys. I appeared on her left, one bullet on the right the other in front of her. She jumped into the air once again. I managed to grab her ankle while dodging both bullets. I closed some of the dark corridors before throwing her into the one I came out of. I punched her in the face as she came out pf the corridor from behind me.

The ground was raised, launching Oizys into the air. Sides of the wall extended horizontally, and crushed her but not completely. They moved back and I used my hook to pull her back down. I then trapped her in a vortex of wind and fire. Oizys broke free and multiple of the same crystal from before.