Chapter 15: Chains Of Fate

Start from the beginning

She nodded, removing the necklace from her neck and handing it to me. I stared at the necklace and smiled.

"Yeah, this will do perfectly. Now all requirements are met."

I focused flowing magic into the necklace. The necklace began to glow and float up to the ceiling. The entire rooms color changed to red velvet. I stopped and the room returned to normal. I opened my hand and the necklace fell onto my palms. I handed the necklace back and I tried doing the same thing again but couldn't. I showed them my palms and smiled.

"Okay then what are the others? It can't just be needing a certain object to use it?" asked Elijah.

"I don't always need a certain object, Yedda's art is a special case, but there is other requirement that I may have to meet. The next ones are that I must be physically and mentally skilled enough to be able to do them. Otherwise my entire body could be destroyed or I'll probably just pass out." I explained, keeping a straight face.

"Oh so that's why you were able to copy our spells," Lucas said with an annoyed tone.

"So then how'd did you know I was in danger on that day," asked Yedda.

"That right. I got to explain that too. This is what helped me find out you were in danger." I reluctantly snapped my fingers.

Cuffs appeared around my wrists, ankles, and my neck. They were connected by thick, heavy, black chains. Another chain that was connected from my neck went up to the roof before it disappeared into nothing. More and more chains wrapped around my arms and legs, at the end of them were heavy metal balls.

"Asher. What is this?" Julie asked, covering her mouth.

"I don't know much but a voice called this the 'Chains of Fates'." I answered.

"How long have you had this?" asked Yedda.

I stared at my chains.

There is more than before now, I thought to myself.

"My father told me I had these since I was 2 but they weren't as thick as they are now. They were visible at the time but now I can make them invisible." I sighed.

The chains grew heavier. I lifted a single finger and a tiny black orb appeared at my fingertips.

"This is something that came from a little girl not too far from here. This is her happiness. I can pull out things that play into what decides your fate, well it's more like making a copy in a way." I smiled.

I stared inside the girl who was laughing as she was running around with other children.

"Well anyways this thing has the strength to blow up a third of this room." I said as I shook my head.

"Okay impressive but that doesn't explain how you knew Yedda was in danger." Lucas said as he got up.

I made a fist and the black orb disappeared.

"Well to be able to pull out an emotion I need to be able to sense them. I am able to sense a trapped demon or angel and when they're sealed they give off a different emotion comparing from the ones given off by humans and can affect anything surrounding it whether it is alive or not," I pointed at Yedda, "I sensed that on Yedda."

"Okay now that those are cleared up. Can you tell us why Keandra wasn't able to join us," Yedda asked.

I stayed silent for a bit trying to force words out.

"She...she," I took a deep breath, "Keandra isn't alive anymore."

Suddenly my head started to hurt as I heard a voice in my head.