Chapter 2: Aegis and Asurmaru

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay with me taking more control?" Aegis asked in my head.

"Do it." A halo appeared on my head and wings appeared from my back.

"My name is Shiba. Please forgive my rudeness, tell me what a I can do to make you forgive me," pleaded the angel.

"Release him. I will not force you but please try to play nice with this one," spoke Aegis.

The Angel nodded and the halo and wings disappeared from Orion. Orion freaked out when he saw Aegis in control. He drew his weapon.

"Oh I'm sorry." Aegis gave my body back.

"How did you do that?" Orion asked.

"Do What?" I replied.

"Overcome you Angel. How did you do that?" I offered my hand to help him up.

He took it and I pulled him up. I smiled at him.

"You'll be able to do it one day. Anyways we'll do this at the start of session, before moving on. You can try and talk to your Angel in your own time as well, to get in some extra practice. Now then let's start." Orion and Ari left after a while of training.

"How did Orion do during training?" asked Keandra.

"Well Orion lost control to his Angel. So in the end everything went well." I said casually.

"So that's what that sound was. Are you sure you should be starting with that exercise," Keandra asked.

"He had a powerful Angel that's for sure. Probably really high up there in the rankings," I answered.

"That makes it even more reckless," Keandra mumbled.

"It'll be fine, trust me," I smiled.

"Fine, goodnight then," Keandra sighed.

"Night."

We both entered our rooms and I layed down on my bed. I tried to fall asleep but Aegis and Asurmaru was keeping me awake.

"Sorry for keeping you up, we just needed to ask you something." Asurmaru voice came through. Then Aegis's voice came through.

"It's about our promise. Are you sure you want to keep the promise that you made with us?" She asked.

"I already said I would keep the promise. I don't really like breaking promises that I said I would keep." I looked up.

"See I told you, Aegis, nothing to worry about. Anyways how do you suppose we find this Angel Slayer?" asked Asurmaru.

"Didn't I explain this already? Whatever. First off we need to become a Holy Knight." Asurmaru interrupted me.

"Why a Holy knight, again?" She asked.

"Well you two already know the first reason. The other reason is that there is a rumor that when you become a Holy Knight they give you many things along with a wish for whatever you want. So I will wish for the location of the Angel Slayer's lair or anymore clues we can get on the Angel Slayer himself." I explained.

"So we are doing this on a rumor? It could be a lie you know?" I nodded.

"I can't sense their presence and we don't really have much to go off of, so it's the only thing we got right now. I overheard that a member of the royal family will be over viewing the ceremony so they can send them off in the war and that may increase our chances," I sighed, "Even so I am fully aware that they may not even have the info we need."

They turned around, nodded and left. I was finally able to get some sleep. It was three days left until the ceromony. The next morning, a cold liquid was splashed onto my face. I opened my eyes and saw Keandra holding a bucket, that was dripping with water.