Chapter 63: Power Swap Part 1

"How can Hawkeye lift the fridge? Only Thor and Hulk were able to do that before you guys left." I stared at the Avengers who were giving off a peculiar feeling like they weren't completely themselves.

    "About that-" Loki started, scratching his head, only to be interrupted by Tony who seemed to be pissed beyond all imagining.

    "Loki cast some spell during our mission that swapped all of our powers except his own of course." Tony's death glare was enough to silence any giggles that were bubbling up in my throat.

    "It was an accident!" Loki protests.

    "Is there a way to reverse it?"

    "Not immediately, it'll go away after a day" Loki paused, "Or a week, I can't quite remember."

    "I'm starting to think that you guys always need me. After all every break I take you guys end up in some wacky situation. Example 1, that one time all of you came home with silly string hair."

    "Yet another one of my brother's unfortunate spells." Thor reminisced with a shake of his head.

    "Alright, who took whose powers."

    "Clint got Hulk's. Hulk got Clints and Thor got Natasha's. Natasha got Thor's powers and both me and Rogers switched powers as well." Tony explained just before another emergency alert went off. This time in London.

    "Alert. Alert. Abomination sighted causing destruction in London. Alert. Alert." Tony pulled up a map of the world and set a course for the Avenge Jet. And within a few minutes we were all going to London though Loki seemed a bit tense. Perhaps it was the fact that everyone was pissed at him.

    "Hey, wanna see something I learned to do while you guys were gone." I gave him a little nudge and motioned to an open space on the avenge jet. I unbuckled and rose from my seat and walked over. Summoning a lot of strength and power. I felt the rush of the Black Cosmo stone's power as it formed a wolf around me. "Look! I'm a wolf!"

    Loki's face got a little brighter as he walked over and gave the wolf body surrounding mine a pat. We both returned to our seats and quietly chatted. Once we arrived at the drop off point, Loki's tenseness returned, as we walked through London there was a trail of destruction throughout the city. And eventually we found the source of the destruction.

    "SMASH!" Hulk yelled as he threw a punch however the Abomination only for it to barely tickle him.

    "Oh this is gonna be terrible."