At the military base part 6

Start from the beginning

"There is no later " He held back tears "I'm going back to (home state) in a few hours" His voice cracked as tears tried not to leave his eyes.

"Oh" I looked at him before kissing his cheek "Ravi! " I heard as Luke waved at me "go have fun with your siblings, I will be packing my stuff" He left me with pain in my heart.

I go back to my siblings and hop into the car "where is (name) going? " Zuri asked "he's leaving" I replied before I buckled up and Luke started driving.

Reader POV
I stormed into my house before I locked the door and ran to my bedroom.

I took all the clothes out of my closest and put them into a large suitcase before actually folding them and putting them in neatly, a note fell out of my shirt pocket making me confused.

I pick it up as I see my mom's handwriting through the paper, I open it up before I scoffed at the note and threw it away, it was a paper from my mom that came in today.

I read it millions of times just seeing how much a person can lie about wanting you before sending me to a relative, I held back tears as I never wanted to see her after the fight we had before I left and my dad being out of my life because her being "protective" of me.

I pack my stuff before I heard a explosion, I quickly knew it was Ravi, Luke, and Zuri.

I got up and ran outside near the mess hall, Jessie was arguing with her dad as I saw the siblings sitting in the vehicle in front of a big hole in the wall.

I took of one of my shoes before chucking it at Ravi "ow! " He exclaimed as he rubbed his arm "Ravi! " I snapped over here until he saw me.

"What? " He mouthed, I pointed at the hole making him look down "come here" I mouthed as I pointed in front of me.

He slowly got out of the car before grabbing my shoe and rushing to me "I don't want to leave you but I'm being forced to go, so please stay with me until I have to leave" I begged him as I put my shoe on.

"and you won't have to worry about it" I pulled him in for a kiss.

"Come help me pack? " I asked "of course" We walked to my house hand in hand.

I open the door before I felt depression fall on me "what's wrong? " He asked as I closed the door "I just feel like... We won't see each other again and this is the only time I felt this way about someone" I told him.

I got closer to him before resisting the urge to kiss him "so when are you leaving? " "8pm" I took him to my room before looking at the mess on the floor.

"Sorry, my room is a mess " I said as I went to pick up everything "why are you leaving ? " He asked making me turn to him "I don't even know probably another custody battle with my mom and dad" I admitted while packing.

"Your parents divorced?" My breath hitched at the question, my mind begin to questions where to start.

"my parents been that way since I was 3 and my dad never won " I sadly smiled at Ravi "my dad actually loved me other than my mom who just says that to take her anger out on me" I reach for the shoe box on the shelf as I hear him sigh.

(My shoe box fell on me today🤠)

"Then don't leave-"" I have no choice! " I raised my voice at him, he was surprised "I'm sorry, I miss my dad, I hate my mom, and everyone think I live a great live in a fancy house in the suburb! " I broke into tears.

"I live in the same trailer park since I was 1 only difference is one parent can't see me and the other let guys in and out of her life for their money" I thought about everything in life.

"Tell your aunt" I scoff at Ravi's suggestion "I told her a million times but every time, she thinks it's the new generation too sensitive" I look down feeling like she right.

I go to my desk and grab my computer and notebooks and stuff them into a book bag "you're not leaving and I'm making sure you don't" I chuckle at his courage before getting up from my spot.

I jumped at his random appearance behind me and shudder him off "not that easy on a military base" I told him as I walk pass him and grab another bookbag from under my bed.

"What is the most secure places on base? " He asked, I turned to him after getting what I need "you really want to do this? " I asked smiling.

"I need to stop being scared and start paying attention to my opportunities" He grabbed my hands, I was blushing like crazy until I realized I still got a lot to pack.

"Maybe, later but can you help me? " I asked bending down to get my shoes and stuffing them in "sure" He got down with me and help me put shoes in my bag.

To be continued....

One more part and then this series is over

I got my SOL test tomorrow 5/20/21 , so pray for me

Bye I see you in a week or 2