TWENTY NINE

Taehyung's baritone voice calling out my name was hot across the back of my neck yet a shiver ran down my spine. I rolled over to face him to find his deep chocolate orbs open and focused on me.

"What's wrong baby? Can't sleep?"

"No, I'm going to miss you," he said, looking away briefly. I touched his cheek, sweeping my thumb across his smooth skin "I think I got complacent, thinking I could run everything from here as long as Jin was physically there it could work out and I could be here with you all the time."

"I'm going to miss you too and I'm going to worry like hell but I'm only a phone call away baby" I kissed his forehead "It'll go by quickly but I need you focus on whatever needs your attention there, I'm going to be here I promise"

"I know Dumpling" he barely smiled. His arms slid around me and pulled me on top of him "I love you"

"I love you too" I touched his forehead with mine and connected our lips, my tongue making the first move to deepen the kiss. Our muscles trading places in each other's mouths, I felt his hands moving up and down my thighs as we made out. I was already moist but being in that position made me impossibly wet while his erection frimed up beneath me. We both moaned into the kiss before pulling away and exchanging breaths

"Do you want me to put on a condom?" he asked staring into my eyes

"No, I actually started taking birth control pills last week. Thank you for getting tested with me by the way"

"Don't thank me, it's something I should have done a long time ago. We don't have to stop using condoms though Dumpling"

"I know but we don't have to use one tonight." I sat upright and lifted myself so his dick right where I needed it, I moved my hips coating him with my honey before I stood it up and pushed it inside of me

"Mmmm" he groaned, placing one hand on my waist and the other groped my breast. I put one hand over his throat and the other gripped the railing above us then started humping him, slowly at first. "Baby" he moaned when I squeezed the side of his neck

"You like when I ride you oppa?"

"Yes" he hissed. I moved my hips faster while maintaining the firm grip around his neck and he pinched and pulled at my nipples the sensation already had me clenching around his thickness.

"Oooh you feel so-so good inside me baby" I moaned, allowing my eyes to shut for a moment as I felt him deep inside my pussy, dragging along my walls and scratching the itch her creates within them. Next I felt both of his hands on my ass cheeks, lifting, spreading and kneading them as I fucked him harder. I opened my eyes to see his glazing over so I applied more pressure around his throat, feeling him breath harder through his nose.

His deep groans fueled my fire as I rode him like I was trying to win a race. Taehyung's large hands crept up my body to my breast, squeezing them. He played with my already hard nipples further stimulating my core. I took my hand from his neck and planted them on his chest for stability as he thrusted up making our skin clap together. I couldn't hold on any longer, my orgasm snapped and I came hard around him feeling his warm cum coat my insides.

"Oh damn, Dumpling, did you squirt?" We both looked down as if we could see in the darkness of the room. He reached over to switch on his lamp and sure enough there was proof of my intense orgasm staining the sheets.

"Yeah I did" I panted, falling off of him and he leaned sober to kiss me "Mm we need to changes these sheets"

"I know just give me a minute I'm tired" we both laughed in between breathing hard "How the fuck am I going to last two months without this?"