THIRTEEN

I woke up from Kita shaking me, she kneeled over me rocking my body back and forth

"Hey babe, you should get up now" she said knowing if I slept any longer I'd be up all night long and throw my pattern off

"Thanks Ki, what time is it?" I asked rubbing me eyes then stretching

"Almost five" she sat down next to me "How are you feeling today?"

"I'm good, honestly I haven't felt this good in ages. I haven't even thought about Deena or anything that happened yesterday"

"Okay, if you want or need to talk I'm here for you" she smiled leaning her elbow on her thigh "You are so different right now, but it's a good different"

"You think so?" I asked sitting up, keeping the blanket over my lower body

"You're having fun, being bold, laughing and smiling more. I think Taehyung is good for you Zuri, he seems to genuinely be into you"

"He is, I believe him when he says he likes me and wants me and I like him so much Kita, like he already makes me feel like a new woman"

"You deserve to be happy, I want that for you more than anyone else" I couldn't help smiling. I was so lucky to have Kita as my best friend. She was supportive and loyal and just an overall good person.

"Thank you Kita, I love you and I want you to be happy too. So you and Yoongi seemed to be really attached"

"A little bit" she joked gesturing with her thumb and index finger "I like him too and the sex is just, so fucking good" she groaned making me laugh "Speaking of sex, what's up with you?"

"I'm still technically a virgin but this morning I did give Taehyung a blow job...and Jungkook this afternoon" I admitted feeling slightly embarrassed, her eyes went as wide as saucers

"Yessss! My best friend has finally unleashed her inner hoe" she exclaimed, shaking me, I fell over laughing "I knew you was nasty, you just needed the right person to be nasty with"

"They both ate me out today too" I confessed, holding my hand over my heart "Just thinking about it gets me excited"

"What are you two in hear cackling about?" Hoseok stood in the doorframe

"Oh nothing, just girl talk" Kita smiled and winked at me

"Girl talk, right" he said, looking us both over with a peculiar look in his eye. I saw Kita looking him over with a hint of want in her eyes, did she think he was cute too?

"Hoseok, what are you doing up here?" Taehyung's voice knocked them both out of the weird trance they were in

"Nothing just checking on the girls" he answered, sticking his hands in his pockets. I saw him try to discreetly adjust himself

"You're a bad liar Hobi" Tae smirked, brushing past him to enter the room "Which one?" He nodded towards Kita

"Hobi? Is that your nickname? It's so cute" I grinned "Can I call you that?"

"Of course you can, beautiful" he winked. He glanced back at Kita and bit his lip "What are you guys thinking for dinner?"

"I want a good steak" Taehyung answered "Should we go out for dinner tonight?"

"Steak sounds delicious but I don't have any going out clothes with me" I said laying my head on Taehyung's' shoulder

"Me either, I could go home real quick and grab something"

"I don't have any nice clothes at your house either"

"The other dress you bought, you can wear that. It's the perfect date dress"