TWENTY FIVE

Taehyung

My eyes fell to her lips, her smart mouth begging to be gagged by my cock.

Fuck, focus Taehyung!

"Are you going to be still and listen to me?"

"Start talking and we'll see" with my empty hand I gripped both her wrists raising them above her head with a less that comfortable hold "Ahh"

"Shut up I'm not hurting you"

"Don't tell me to shut up" she barked trying to slip out of my grasp, unsuccessfully.

A victorious smirk hooked the corner of my mouth as she seethed. I just wanted to throw her on the bed and ravage her until she begged me to stop. I've never seen her so angry before and I know I shouldn't be thinking about diving deep between her tights walls but I was.

"You're stalling" she quipped, trying again for freedom only to remain locked in by my strength

"Dumpling I love you" she rolled her eyes "It's the truth. Tell me, if I told you who I am the night we met, would you have believed me?"

"Probably not"

"Exactly but let's say that you did believe me, would you have come to my house and let me and Jungkook make you feel good?"

"Doubt it"

"Right because you aren't the type that is attracted to power and money, you want a regular guy that will give you his time and attention. You want a guy that will call you simply because he's thinking about you and misses the sound of your voice. You want a guy the will notice the small details about you on his own, like that you scrunch your face up at the smell of cinnamon because its too strong to you and that when you lie you always play with your left ear lobe" She held the inside of her bottom lip between her teeth

"You want a guy that listens to you because he is genuinely interested in what you have to say. You want a guy that learns your body so he can please you to the best of his ability, someone that knows you are extremely sensitive here," I whispered, touching my lips to the right side of her neck right below her ear. "Someone that knows you're only ticklish on your thighs and feet. You want someone that will stay afterwards and cuddle you, that will hold on tight never wanting to let go" Zuri's lids lowered and her body squirmed in front of me. I released her wrist and place both of my hands on her waist making it impossible for her to go anywhere since I had trapped her on the wall

"You want to be appreciated, adored and loved for being your regular, unapologetic, unfiltered self so that's what I am for you Dumpling. You would have never given V the time of day, you would have turned me down and hurt my pride but Taehyung, you trusted even though you didn't know him. You allowed Taehyung to get close to you and get to know you because you felt safe and I am so thankful for that. With you I get to be myself, I don't have to worry about being the ruthless bastard that will kill a motherfucker for simply thinking of crossing me. I don't have to be weighed down with business and politics and the pressure of being the fifth generation leader of the largest Asian American mafia in the country. Zuri you allowed me a freedom I always wanted but knew I could never have because of who I am, and what I have, and am willing to do to protect what's mine, including you. You allowed me to be Kim Taehyung for the first time in since I was a child; you allowed me to be an ordinary young man in love with an extraordinary young woman"

She let her head fall back against the wall with her eyes closed and licked her dry lips. I kissed her chin and squeezed her sides trying to encourage her to say something, anything but she remained silent

"I'm not a stranger Dumpling, you know me better than anybody on this planet because you know the real me. You know exactly who I am, baby. I am sorry I didn't tell you about that part of my life until now I truly am but please believe me when I say that I love you so much and I wanted to protect you. Now that people know I have you that will try to use you to get to me- I didn't plan to fall for you as fast and hard as I did but I also know I would have been a complete fool to let you get away from me, twice- I'm so sorry I lied to you and I swear to god I will never do it again. I just wanted you to stay out of that part of my life as long as possible because the one thing that scares the hell out of me would be losing you. Please, please, please say you're not breaking up with me Dumpling? I love you"