TWENTY ONE

Taehyung and I have been dating for five months now. It feels like he's always been a part of my life, things between us have been great and I couldn't be happier.

I got a new job and got my own apartment. Tae wasn't too happy when I declined his offer to move in with him and the guys but got over it, I think. I also enrolled into college to be a medical assistant and have been learning how to drive with Taehyung and Jungkook, which has been interesting and scary...mostly for them.

I eventually gave in and got the paternity test too and, not to anyone's surprise, Dominic is my biological father and we've been getting to know each other. We've had a few lunch and dinner dates too. It's weird having to get to know your dad as an adult but I am happy I get to. He's sweet, charming and funny. I can see how Deena fell in love with him.

Speaking of, she's still locked up and will be for at least the next seven years-with good behavior. I've talked to her three times and had to visit once and those were all in regards to filling out essential paperwork to sell the house and transfer accounts for me to close or take over. She claimed she's going to try getting sober but I'd have to see it to believe it. I'm at a point in my life where she can't affect how I feel or live anymore. I wish her well but I've cut Deena out of my life for good.

"Baby girl!" Jungkook snapped, pointing to the now green light

"Huh? Sorry" I said slamming on the gas, taking off like a bat out of hell "Shit, I'm sorry"

"Pull over" he grunted, pointing to a semi empty parking lot "Switch" with a heavy sigh I released my seatbelt and climbed out of the driver's seat and into the passenger's.

"Kook I'm sorry. It won't happen again" he just nods and takes off back to his house. "Are you mad at me?" I poked out my lip giving him my best sad puppy face

"Zuri, stop with the faces" he rolled his eyes and mushed my head "You can't be zoning out behind the wheel but other than your short attention span you're a good driver"

"Yes! I want to take the test soon and go car shopping" I smiled with a short fist pump. We drove back to his house talking about a bunch of nothing

"Alright get out" he said reaching over to open my door

"Uhh why are you in such a rush, you going to see one of your girlfriends" I refused to budge until he spilled the beans. Me and JK's relationship is evolving into a best friend situation. We talk to each other all the time and just get along really well. I get along good with all the guys but me and him just meshed better, maybe because we're closest in age.

"Yes nosey ass, I need my dick sucked" he grip on the steering wheel tightened until his knuckles where near white

"Well, you go relieve all this pent up stress and remember to wrap it up"

"I'm not gonna fuck her, she is a lazy screw but I'd be lying if I said she didn't give the best head" I could only laugh as I finally climbed out the car shutting door behind me

"You are something else. Don't get into too much trouble"

"You know I can't promise that I won't" his smile was mischievous. I used my key to get in and found Tae, Yoongi and Namjoon in the billiards room

"Tae bear I'm home" I sang wrapping my arms around his waist from behind

"Hey baby, how was your lesson?" He asked turning to peck my lips before returning to his game with Namjoon

"Jungkook got a tiny bit mad at me for zoning out at a stop light" his head whipped around so fast it looked it it was on a swivel

"And y'all say I don't belong behind the wheel of a car" Namjoon chimed