Chapter Thirty Six + Unedited

Start from the beginning

A side effect of getting home late from Jake's party and Jungwon ended up walking up to your side. He had thought the worse when you nearly wobble on your feet, but quickly realized why you were suddenly tensing inside the Cafeteria from which there were whispers, a desire to jump back in the hallway covers you inside your head.

"I heard she got into the party to get with both Sunghoon and Jake"

"She's the girl who was caught laying with the ice skater in the same bed"

"A soccer player told me that the two boys were both smitten by her for real"

"I thought she was just a plain girl, but inside, she's a real slut"

"She's even cheating to Heeseung"

Everyone turned around as Yana Lin stood up from her seat, and like they were all her servants, a space was made for her in order to get at you easily. "Well, if it isn't the Great Pretender!", she says, the smile that had been on her face since she saw you grew like a cancer. "Come to show your face to prove how fake you are?"

As if she'd said something hysterically funny, the rest of her entourage laughed.

"Yana Lin, please stop", Jungwon says politely, his hand barely holding to steady you up in your feet. "What you want to think is clearly all a misunderstanding"

This, apparently, was even funnier than what Yana had said. Elody gave him a pitying look. "You know, lying's not going to help her", she said as though she wanted to be helpful. "Everybody already knows that you were one of her boylets"

She shook her head, baffled, as many of the people are, by human behaviour. "Nobody who isn't an idiot will ever believe her in the first place"

"That's right!", Faye chimed in, gesturing down at your figure, as if to say she couldn't believe it. "I mean, you? How can those boys like you in the first place? The only way you’d get their attention if you already had given them what they want"

You just stood there, taking their abuse, staring at all of them in shocked disbelief. Yana had no intention of letting you flounce around the campus with Heeseung freely; it wasn't on her menu. She was going to reform the real truth and make it her job to break your clean image from everyone's eyes.

It was like what happened to Briella Sinclair. She was this pretty girl from America, your typical white blonde hot girl and she was more prettier than Yana Lin, then she started making a move for Heeseung in her first day. It didn't end well for her.

Not only did Yana make rumors about her, but she told everyone that Briella is not a virgin anymore and that her dad is the who popped the cherry, when really he's working his ass off all day in Yana's dad's company. The final straw was when Briella's picture of changing in the cheerleader's locker out of her underwear and the result was so bad, the poor girl transferred in an all-girl's academy.

And now, Yana gestured to the photographs spread that her friends began to passed around. "There's the proof", she purred. In case you were too thick to get what she meant she explained. "Those are the pictures from the party. She left her bestfriends to catch Jake first"

Her smile was so cold, it left a shiver down your spine. "Now how could you have deny the rumors when there's a picture of you sleeping with Sunghoon in the party all night?", She made a helpless gesture to her audience. "Why isn't Heeseung in any of the pictures?", Her expression became sweetly sly. "It's not like he was being cheated at all, right?"