Another Wedding

Začať od začiatku

"How much longer do you think she's going to keep us waiting?" Gwilym finished fastening the shoe, placing a hand on her bump, he'd be lying if he said he's not ready to meet their daughter.

"As long as it's not before midnight tonight hopefully soon, I want my body back." She'd hate to go into labour at the wedding, it would be embarrassing.

"Mum, I'm ready," Freddie comes running into the room dressed in his smart grey trousers, light blue button shirt and bow tie to match Gwilym's though it's not fastened correctly.

"You look great, baby." It suddenly hits Amelia that Freddie is no longer a baby, he's going to be a big brother in the next day or two and she'll have a new baby to care for. "Very handsome though your bow tie is not quite right."

Gwilym waves him over finishing his own shoes before sorting the bow tie for the boy, "There you go buddy."

"Thanks, dad." Freddie notes them time, "Are we going now?" Ben and Brianna asked Freddie to be page boy so he has to be there on time.

"Yes, we are," Gwilym helps Amelia to stand and head down to the car, not forgetting the hospital bag just in case.

------

The BoRhap cast haven't all been together since the Oscars in February so Ben and Brianna's wedding is a lovely reunion.

The venue for the wedding to a barn conversion a few miles outside of London, decorated beautifully. The whole wedding has a rustic feel suiting Brianna and Ben to a T. The wedding party for the ceremony is a small one consisting of Ben and Brianna's close friends and family.

Most of the BoRhap cast plus Brian and Anita were shocked to see Amelia there but she told them off instantly telling them to make this day about Ben and Brianna, she's not taking the spotlight away from them. Happily, they listen to her words.

Ben stood at the front of the alter looking very nervous, his brother Michael beside him as best man. Being a big part of his life, Ben wanted Frankie at the wedding so when the music starts everyone stands watching Freddie walk down the aisle with Frankie. They're followed by Rosie and then the bride herself.

Brianna looks stunning in her dress, handmade of course, walking down the aisle with her mum, a beaming smile on her face. Amelia took her eyes from her friend to look at Ben, his nerves are gone, replaced with the same beaming smile and tears in his eyes.

Amelia remembers her own wedding day, the joy and happiness she felt, so much love in one room. Feeling Gwilym's arms wrap around her waist pulling into his side, kissing her head lovingly, she knows he's thinking the same thing.

The ceremony passed quickly and they all went outside for photos while the ceremony room is turned into the reception by the staff.

While the boys are having a few photos Brianna comes over to Amelia, scolding her, "I cannot believe your here 40 weeks pregnant."

"Well, I don't feel like I'm going into labour anytime soon and I wasn't missing your wedding. I feel huge but I'm glad not to be stuck in the house." She's hoping that being out and about might bring on labour, "Now, enough of me this is your day, you look incredible, Brie."

"Breathtaking is the word I would use," Ben grins, coming over to his new wife, pecking her lips. "Rightly so. Congratulations both of you," Amelia gives them both a hug before leaving them alone.

"You feeling alright?" Anita checks in when she joins Gwilym talking to herself and Brian.

Amelia nods leaning into her husband's side, "I'm fine. I wish people would stop asking me." Brian quickly changed the subject.