Wedding Day: Part 2

Roger's garden has been decorated to the exact way they asked, instead of having a masque tent, like Felix and Jo had Amelia and Gwilym kept it open-aired.

Before sitting at their table Amelia went to find Roger, she squeezes him in the tightest hug, "Thank you so much for letting us have it here, Uncle Rog. It looks amazing."

Roger smiles proudly, "Your more than welcome. I know you've probably already had this from Brian and Anita but you look sensational and I'm so proud of you. I don't think you could have found a better man than Gwilym."

"Neither do I. Do you think dad would have liked him?"

"I think they would have got on swimmingly," He kisses her forehead then they go to their seats.

Amelia sat between Gwilym and Freddie at the head table and food was served. They chat amongst themselves while eating until the speeches start.

Brian went first and then Ceinwen. Last to take the mic is Rory, much to Amelia's confusion because she said no when originally asked, "When Milly first asked me to do a speech for the wedding I said no, which is why she looks confused but after having help from Ben and Rhiannon in writing this speech, here I am."

Even more confused, Amelia and Gwilym frown at each other, then across the garden to Rhiannon and Ben with questioning looks. Rory continues smirking, "Of course, Milly and I have known each other all our lives and despite having no blood relation to each other, we have become the closest sisters."

"A lot of you don't know this but back in 2002, nearly 16 years ago Gwilym and Milly were already a couple. They met while she was in Cardiff for work. She'd only been in Cardiff just over a month when Rufus and I turning up for a visit. So you can imagine our surprise when she got home from work and she wasn't alone." Both of them blush madly but continue to listen.

"Even though you hadn't been together very long I could see back then that you were made for each other. Rhiannon met Milly five months later on new years eve and could see the same connection. Sadly, they were both on separate paths at that point in their lives and went their separate ways the next morning. They spoke for a while via text but they eventually lost contact."

Gwilym can't help but wonder what might have happened if he hadn't lost her number. "Skipping forward to June last year when Milly went to the Bohemian Rhapsody script read and I can only imagine the look on both their faces when they found themselves in the same room. But Ben tells me to was a moment he wished he'd caught on camera."

Rory hands the mic to Ben and he takes over, "I think comical is the word I would use to describe the moment but with their reunion, there was actually more tension than anything else. No one on set knew why but you could feel it when they were both in the room."

"They say that a drunk night out is the best way to air out the truth and I guess it's true because, by the morning after our first cast night out, they were madly in love with each other. I'll leave it to your imaginations to figure out what happened there," Ben grins cheekily most in the room chuckling with dirty-minded thoughts.