"What no, where is this coming from I-" Gwilym tries to defend himself and attempts to hug her but she interrupts him again, pushing him away.

"Don't touch me. You know what, if I'm so disgusting to look at why don't I just leave?" Stuffing her feet into some shoes, grabbing her car keys she storms out the front door to her car.

It wasn't till she was out the front door that Gwilym came to his senses and went after her, but she's already pulling out of the driveway.

He thought about going after her, but he can't leave Freddie in the house on his own so Gwilym waits to see if she come back.

An hour passed and she still hadn't turned up. He starts to worry trying her mobile but no answer, his worry turns to panic, what if she's been in an accident?

He tries Anita. "Hello?" Anita answers after it rings a few times.

"Hi Anita, is Milly there?"

"No, she's not. Why is there a problem?" He could hear the worry in her voice and it made him break.

"We had an argument and she stormed out the house about an hour ago. I haven't heard from her since and she won't answer my calls, I can't go after her because I don't want to leave Freddie here alone." He falls apart crying, "What if she's been hurt or been in an accident or what if she's actually left me?"

"Gwilym, the first thing you need to do is calm down and breath," Taking a few breaths he calms down.

"Good. Now, this is Milly we're talking about, she loves you just as much as you love her. She won't have left you and if she had been in an accident the hospital would have rung by now. What was the argument about Gwil?" He explains what happened trying to think where she might be.

"Now I understand. Firstly in hindsight, eating the ice cream she's been craving probably wasn't the smartest move in the world." Laughing with Anita, he agrees it's wasn't his best move.

"Second the eating without her would have made her feel a bit useless and unwanted, if you think about it she's gone from doing a job where she working with lots of people to being at home with not a lot to do, sounds like making dinner for you was her way of feeling useful and spending time with you and Freddie."

"Yeah, I suppose that makes sense." At the moment dinner was the only time they really spent time together, apart from in bed. He's been at work most of the day and he left before she woke up this morning. Filming overran not finishing in March as it should have, but today was officially the last day of filming.

"As for the last part. Pregnancy isn't the easiest thing to go through. There will be a lot going through her head at the moment. The worry of giving birth, she's probably feeling tired and sore, ready for her body back and to be able to do normal things, like tying her own shoelaces or jobs around the house she can't do at the moment. Does that make sense, Gwil?" she pauses waiting for the "yes" then continues.

"I think I know where she might be. Have you tried Ben and Brianna's?"

When she said it, he could have kicked himself, "Why didn't I think of that? What about Freddie I don't want to wake him but I can't leave him alone?"

"Bella still lives in the Mews next door. Ask her if she wouldn't mind babysitting for an hour or two?"

He then hears Brian's voice through the phone, "Let us know when you've found her and if she's not at Brianna's try Rosie's or Rory's."

Hanging up the call, Gwilym text's Bella asking her to come over and when she arrives, he quickly tells her what's going on, then gets in the car driving straight to Brianna's.