Chapter Thirty Four + Unedited

Start from the beginning

Without even a hesitation, Hazel offered him a well-meaning smile as he watched her. "Truthfully, you're really diligent in making Y/N suffer and now she's hiding even from us"

"She might be with Heeseung hyung again", he assured her with an easy going smile, a far too knowing smile that it scared the older girl. "Why don't you call her? I couldn't, so try please for me"

At this point, Hazel couldn't help herself but whacked the boy with her rolled up paper at the reminder. "I can't believe you - she blocked you because you keep calling her even in classes", she brandished another paper, and his eyes widened.

Daniel tried to defend himself, but as he did, he felt a blow on his head from behind. "Why did you do that? You're not even her!", he reacted at the appearance of Niki carrying a thick book of encyclopedia. "Here to demand my sister's number?"

Curiously, Hazel followed his eyes to see the japanese boy's lips twitching up from Daniel's suggestion. "Kim Dongkyu, don't you dare give it to -"

Just like that, the curiousity of your brother was ultimately challenged again as he passed his phone to Niki who was patting him in the shoulder as his thanks. Hazel could only watch from the sidelines and the moment the japanese boys with your number already saved in his phone, Daniel's shout is the last thing everyone could hear in the Library before the two were thrown out for being both too loud.

With her eyes glaring up to Daniel out of so much disbelief, even in the hallway, Hazel was chasing for your brother and he was just only left to protect himself from the attack with his bag. "How can my bestfriend even deserves a brother like you, Kim Dongkyu!"

"Relax, it's just Niki. There's no harm in it", Daniel tried to treat it as a small issue, but the girl wasn't a bit least convinced. "What's the harm in adding a boy knowing her number?"

"Everything -"

"What are the two of you talking about?", a voice asked from behind them, and they both turned to see Violet. Daniel was startled by the arm wrapping itself around Hazel's shoulder and he suddenly wanted to disappear from the person he was scared of. "Just what is this kid trying to do again?"

Hazel turned to her bestfriend in surprise, clearly not expecting to see Violet so soon. Daniel took a step back when she smirked at him. "Want to know what this monkey did just do in front of me, Violet?"

"So what did you do, big baby?", the girl asked, gesturing for him to stop backing away with a grin.

"Nothing", Daniel admitted, playing it cool. Hazel struggled to hide her smile behind a hand. He shot her a condescending glare for digging his own grave by herself. Yes, he liked her, and no, it wasn't a crime.

He just wasn't going out of his way to get to know her - rather, he was running away from every possible opportunity to get to know Hazel if Violet is present. Today, though, was one of the situation he couldn't runaway from.

Whilst he knew Hazel through stalking sessions at her Instagram account, he knew next to nothing about Violet Royce. At first, he didn't even get why you became friends with these two - they were both extroverted and yes, it's their job to adopt a dumb introvert. Hazel Duran is your kind of girl who's crazy about boys, but she still cares about what matters in friendship. As for Violet, she is what you can call as one of the boys, and she's always ready to throw hands for your sake.