|Chapter 27|

"A mother is a walking miracle"

.

|On the third day of the Heath Seminar|

Exhausted. The only word that could express their mood these days. The Heath Seminar was very useful to the rural people. Moreover, the whole process was free so it also was convenient for all. Lisa and everyone gave their best to help the whole management.

And the process began with running here and there the whole day, attending heath camps in the devastating hot weather, no break during the whole camp, and no complaining. Even though it was difficult but none of them regretted helping those helpless sick people, because that's what they wanted to do from the very first.

---

"Maaa..." Lisa curled up in mother Manoban's bed like a little baby. Resting her head on her mother's lap. Mother Manoban let out a laugh seeing her big daughter still behaving like a kid.

After the whole day of work, Papa Manoban decided to create a barbecue grill in the yard for the kids. And even after being tired the boys insisted to help which papa Manoban didn't decline. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung went to take a hot shower, leaving Lisa alone with nothing to do.

So she went to find her mother, ever since they came back home Lisa never got the chance to have a talk with her mother. Like they used to do when she was a child. Guess now was the time.

"What happened Lali?" Mother Manoban gently stroked her hair with a small smile playing on her lips. "Nothing I just missed you." Lisa hugged her mother's waist making the older woman laugh.

"How have you guys been when I was away? Did you exercise regularly? Did Papa still secretly eat sweet? How's everyone in the neighborhood and that little cat? Does that still play around?" Lisa showered her mother with numerous questions more and the older lady answered them all with patience. Both laughed together and shared everything they wanted to with each other.

"I missed you guys all these years." Lisa's arms tighten around her mother's waist, feeling quite emotional she buried her head in her lap. "We did too Lali, we did too." Her mother kissed on the top of her head.

After talking for a while more, her mother suddenly asked a question which Lisa didn't quite know how to answer, "Why do you seem so lost these days? Did anything happen?"

"What lost? I'm fine as you can see...." Lisa acted clueless, not wanting to bring up any of those topics which make her unable to sleep at night.

"Who are you lying to? Me or yourself? I'm your mother Lali, I can see through you." Her mother's gaze made Lisa somehow uncomfortable and anxious. She was afraid that her mother would find out everything she never wanted to talk about.

"Is it about that Jungkook boy?" Startling her, mother Manoban suddenly asked. Lisa's eyes widened as she stared up at her mother. Lisa's expressions made mother Manoban want to laugh. "So it is.."

"Wait what noo-o what are you talking about? What Jungkook?" Lisa panicked.

"Still denying I see." Amusement flashed in her mother's eyes. And Lisa avoided her gaze. "Maa I don't know what you are talking about."

"I'm sure you don't." The sarcasm was clear that Lisa wanted to snort but then chose otherwise.

"Do you think other people are blind? Do you think I didn't notice how you both stare at each other with that longing in your eyes? Do you think I didn't notice how you often space out because of that bunny boy? As I said Lali I'm your mother and I can see through you." The serious tone of her mother made Lisa quiet.