|Chapter 6|

"Like wildflowers you should let yourself grow in all the places people thought you never would."

.

It had been a long day, the lectures of pharmacology, toxicology, and pharmacy were quite hard to settle in one go and equally tiring. Jungkook's legs ached after sitting for three hours straight. When the classes were dismissed everyone ran on their own. Even to his surprise the ever-energetic Yugyeom seemed hella tried. So everyone decided to rest. More to Jungkook's irritation he had to borrow some necessary books from the library, so he decided to collect them as soon as possible. Sooner or later he had to.

The campus was almost empty when he came out from the library. The silent environment was peaceful but somewhere too lonely. Having a person beside you when you feel empty won't hurt that right? He thought, not getting where did this sudden thought come from. As he continued to walk through the empty hall, he caught sight of someone, staring into a room. The more nearer he got the more recognizable the person became. Much to his surprise, it was Enuwoo. What is he doing here? Jungkook thought. When he was close enough, Eunwoo seemed still didn't notice him. Jungkook tried following his gaze and stopped when saw a girl dancing in the university's dancing room. Blonde hair highly tied up, long leg, big eyes....Lalisa Manoban.

"Hey..." Jungkook stopped right beside Eunwoo. He never found Eunwoo that friendly. Well, Eunwoo really is an introvert. He didn't seem much surprised by Jungkook's presence, just simply took a look at him and then again returned to his earlier position.

When he didn't answer or react Jungkook thought about giving another try, "It's quite late no? Why are you still here?" He asked. And after a moment of silence Eunwoo finally answered, "I like watching Lisa dancing." He answered in one breathe. And suddenly the rumors about Eunwoo liking Lisa flashed into Jungkook's mind. So does he really like her?

Not knowing how to answer this he simply made an 'Oh' sigh. Eunwoo seemed more interested in Lisa's dancing than Jungkook's talking, so Jungkook also decided to accompany him and stared at Lisa. There she was dancing like there's no tomorrow, every step sharp and completed. This was the first time he saw her dancing, and much to his surprise, she's better than everyone's explanation he heard about her dancing so far. As far as he remembered, Lisa was also in his class, so after hours of classes, she even had the energy to dance like this? "Doesn't she get tired?" He unconsciously whispered.

"I don't think so, she's a little ball on energy." Eunwoo smiled, and Jungkook kept moving his gaze from Lisa to Eunwoo like it was an interesting tennis match. "You like her don't you?" Jungkook asked with a little teasing grin. Eunwoo stared at him for a while as he would rather die than have this conversation with him and then sighed. And right when he was about to say something. A familiar cold voice interrupted. "What are you two doing here?"

Both turned their head towards the source of the voice and found Lisa watching them with her one eyebrow raised. Her skin glowed because of the sweat. She was wearing her usual workout clothes, but still looked eye-catching. Her arms crossed over her chest with and the usual cold gaze.

"I was coming from the library and then saw him and he said he likes watching you dancing. So yeah that's why we are here." Jungkook gave a little nod, satisfied with his explanation but felt one pair of eyes glaring at him to death. Eunwoo. And then he realized what he said, he just simply exposed Eunwoo right? Oh god!

"I...I..didn't mean it that way.. I..." Jungkook stuttered but got cut off when Lisa laughed. "You could've just come in then." She lightly laughed and stared at Eunwoo making Eunwoo's ears turn soft red. "Yeah...." Eunwoo looked down.

'She looks even more pretty when she laughs.' Jungkook thought.

"Let's go, it's quite late..." Lisa took a step ahead and intertwined her fingers with Eunwoo's and dragged him with her. Jungkook observed Eunwoo's face, the way he reacts towards Lisa, Jungkook felt it was quite obvious that Eunwoo likes her more than just she thinks.

Jungkook saw them disappearing from the hall, and softly mumbled, "So you do like her." With a small smile. "But I doubt that if this girl even knows how to love or not." He grinned to himself and made his way towards his dorm.

---

Side story :

It was almost evening when Chaeyoung decided to go to the nearby market to buy some necessary things. When she was almost done with her little shopping she noticed a small stall of roses. And then she realized that tomorrow is valentine's day. She smiled while seeing the flowers. Dark red roses. Even if there wasn't anyone she could probably give the flowers to, but why not give them to yourself. And with that thought, she crossed the distance between her and the stall.

She brought ten Roses and smiled to herself, "Thank you Ajusshi." She thanked the mister and turned but flinched when she saw someone standing right behind her, "Yahh Jae you scared me." She rested her one palm over her chest when she saw that someone was Jeahyun. Jaehyun smiled ear to ear. "Sorry Chae, but what are you doing here." He asked.

"Ohh some little shopping." She said as she eyed her belongings. Jaehyun smirked when he saw the roses in her hand. "Finally got a boyfriend I see."

"Yes you know Lalisa Manoban? She is very strong and pretty and caring so these are for her." Jaehyun chuckled upon hearing Chaeyoung. "I like the way you think." Jaehyun tucked her strand of hair behind her ear. It was nothing new for Chaeyoung since they are friends for a long while now. Chaeyoung's used to his closeness. "I know." She smiled.

And after a while, he took out one rose from his back pocket and placed it in front of Chaeyoung, "Here this is for you, well I would've given it to you tomorrow but you know my girlfriends might misunderstand." He gave her a cheeky smile and Chaeyoung chuckled but soon accepted the rose with a nod. "I know right."

"So I gotta go Chae, see you tomorrow." Jaehyun smiled and with a last glace disappeared in the crowd. "Silly..." Chaeyoung smiled to herself and turn around to head towards her dorm. But as soon as she turned her eyes locked with a pair of familiar eyes. "Jimin?" She asked with a small smile.

There was Jimin, staring at her, his expression was unreadable. Chaeyoung approached him. "Hey.." When Chaeyoung was close enough he smiled back.

Chaeyoung saw some roses in his hands, "Buying roses for girlfriend hm?" Chaeyoung smiled as she eyed the flowers. "Umm...no..actually...there it's someone I can give them to." Jimin scratched the back of his neck shyly. "Same." Chaeyoung nodded.

"Umm....it's quite late, right? I should go first. See you around." Chaeyoung's smile didn't fade and when she was about to move, a grip on her wrist stopped her, she first eyed her wrist which was grabbed by Jimin, and then his face, "You need something?" Chaeyoung asked, his grip didn't soften. "I....um...I want to give you this." He held one rose near her, his eyes avoiding her stare. "Huh?" Chaeyoung looked at him, rather surprised.

"Umm...it's okay if you don't accept I under...." Jimin got cut off when Chaeyoung accepted the rose, "Thank you, here take one from mine." She gave him one of the roses she brought. Jimin stared at her for a while but soon enough accepted. "I should go now Jimin." With one last smile, Jimin saw her disappearing into the crowd.

"Now how am I supposed to control you, buddy?" He placed one hand over his heart and smiled to himself.